[Resolved] Apria Healthcare Group / cpap supplies

Utah, US

Overcharges, awful service, couldn't care less. Apria's CPAP supplies are often vastly overpriced compared to other suppliers. I have been over-billed or double-charged four times. The initial submissions to my insurer were often seven to ten times the market price. Fortunately, I caught the errors, but who knows how often this has happened. When I switched insurers, Apria caused a major headache for me in terms of billing and supplies. It took several calls to the Billing Department usually between 40 to 60 minutes each time to resolve each problem, and 75% of the time not to my satisfaction. Several times I gave up after being on hold for more than 30 or 40 minutes. All of this despite having been a customer for approximately nine years. Horrifying service. Awful business model.

• Resolution statement

• Apria Healthcare Group Customer Care's Response, Nov 29, 2017

Unable to confirm validity of this complaint as there is insufficient customer information provided. Without customer's name or account ID we are unable to take any actions to research this matter. Best regards.

Ke