Apply2Save / no service - fraud

1 Coeurdalene, ID, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-202-5662

Apply 2 Save claimed to have been negociating on my behalf to Countrywide regarding my home modification. They stated that they would beat the 90 day term limit before forclosure proceedings began - that was October 28th, 2008. November 25th Countrywide Loss Mitigation reported to me that they NEVER received any authorization or information regarding modification on my behalf from Apply 2 Save AND foreclosure had begun. Today, November 26th after several emails and telephone calls to Apply 2 SAve - with no response, they tried to extract $995.00 from my debit account. Paypal was contacted and the transaction has been stopped as "FRAUD". WAMU has also issued a complaint of " Fraud".

Co

Comments

• Ho
      2nd of Apr, 2009

I am very aware that many clients have paid apply2save and have not received any service. They could not reach anyone there and no one ever returned their calls. So there they sit, all of their financail information available to any one who works for them to see. No background checks on employees, who knows who might be looking at your information and if you will ever speak with anyone there again. I know there are thousands of files with everyones personl financial information just sitting somewhere. Perfect place for identity theft. If I were you I would be demanding my money back. Why pay someone to help and still lose your home. apply2save has merged with Federal Loan Modification Law Center and again thousands of files are just laying around out there. SO BEWARE!!!

7th of Apr, 2009

I'm very sorry you were ripped off by A2S. I'm working with the Federal Trade Commision and doing everything I can to bring them down and get the victims compensation. You can read my post today on scam.com, but if you would, please help our case by contacting the FTC at 1.877.FTC.HELP and filing an individual complaint. I am a former employee and am bringing more current and past employees forward. We need help with as many homeowners contacting the FTC as soon as possible to move this case faster. You can also email me your contact info at cordillaanne@gmail.com. I'm putting together as much information as I can to take to court.
    Thank you...

• Rc
      15th of Apr, 2009

Apply 2 Save, yes you can apply but that’s all you get an application!
    Nov. 2008 we were reminded our loan was going to adjust to an amount
    We can’t afford due to me becoming disabled and unable to refinance due
    to being upside down in this market.
    We contacted HUDD, then Apply 2save they told us like many others send in
    W2s-bank statements….as the list goes on and the months go on, each time
    we contacted and demanded responses we would get a new worker telling us
    everything looks great keep sending us the letters from your lender, anytime
    we asked if they spook to the lender they said well you didn’t send in …so we
    need you to get that to us. “Again!” we would tell them, “I sent that to you, when
    we first applied and Feb. and March what is going on?” Then they tell us our
    information is outdated! We are going to lose our home of twenty years.
    The papers are done and Apply2save did nothing but play games with us!

• Ro
      29th of May, 2009

WHO EVER YOU ARE, EMAIL AT RJAC215976@AOL.COM APPLY 2 SAVE CAUSE ME TO LOSS A PIECE OF PROPERTY. THEY SHOULD BE SUITED ANYONE OUT EMAIL ME. LET'S TALK.

• Ro
      29th of May, 2009

ANYONE OUT THIER EMAIL ME ABOUT APPLY2SAVE AT RJAC215976@AOL.COM SOMETHING NEEDS TOBE DONE.