Apply2SaveThis company is a fraud!

B Review updated:

They use misleading tactics to get you to agree to use their services. They claim to have 100% success rate with Countrywide and say they are contracted with them so there's no way to not get the modification done. They told me I could set up two payments ahead of time and once I do that they will start the process right away by contacting Countrywide. The rep I had been speaking with told me lie after lie. Once you set up the two payments things change and stuff doesn't get done and is passed from person to person. I submitted 25 pages worth of info in a fax and several days later was told it was never received. Then, to stall things even further, they ask you to keep providing more information that wasn't necessary. I knew deep down I was being scammed. They tell you not to talk to your lender, so that's a big red flag. I called Countrywide on 12/2 and 12/8 and was told they had absolutely NO RECORD of me being represented by Apply2Save. Of course, I was suspicious so I started keeping on them about what could I expect as the next step and asked questions. She even asked me to sign and return a form that wasn't in the file I received. (And they're supposed to have so much experience??) The rep got tired of me calling her on things and asking questions and it was the last straw for her. She called me and was belligerent saying how much time she's put into my case and how I don't appreciate it. If she spent all this time on it, how come Countrywide STILL did not have the Authorization form that was supposed to be faxed to them weeks earlier. She said she was cancelling my contract. I said that isn't possible since one payment of $500 went thru today. She said she would refund it and then hung up on me. I received an email a few minutes later saying she did cancel the contract and good luck to me. I emailed back to ask about the refund she said she'd do. She wrote back and said she submitted it to billing and had no control over whether we would actually recieve the refund or not.

I have read several other stories on the internet from people who have had the same experiences with Apply2Save. Unfortunately, I wish I would've read them before I got involved with them. They don't care about people who are losing their homes. They will take your money and run. Please do not use this company!!!

• Mi
    miyan Oct 25, 2012

If you dont know where to invest your money?
    If you are not getting maximum profit out of your Investment?
    Want to gain more profit in short term?
    Looking for best tips and advice in share and commodity market?
    We are here to help you out
    Register your name at www.target4gains.com or call on +91 [protected]
    We would be glad to help you out.

s

• Ta
    Tamara Rowland Apr 26, 2011

I hired Apply2Save to help modify my mortgage loan due to me being laid off for a year and a half now and not being able to keep up with mortgage payments. My bank is now going through the foreclosure process anyway, so I have been trying to get a hold of a representative at Apply2Save to find out what is going on. I have tried all of the phone numbers I have for them, and it says my number cannot be completed as dialed. I then went on the internet and see all these listings that Apply2Save is a scam. Now what do people do?

• Co
    concernedmomof4 Feb 03, 2011

Derek Oberholtzer now has TWO personal blogs. In one, he is talking about A2S. http://derekoberholtzerblog.com/2011/01/12/apply-2-save-an-introduction/#comment-3 and http://derekoberholtzeronline.com/

Francisco Torres Sep 24, 2009

My name is Francisco Torres, in December of 2008 my wife and I seeked the help and services of apply2save.com with the hope of acheiving a loan modification for our home. Unfortunately, money was submitted to your company, without ever recieving a solution of any sort. We now are aware that your company has gone bankrupt. We are asking, and would greatly appreciate, that you please refund our money, or at least a portion of what was provided for the services that were never fully recieved on our behalf.

• Th
    thebikers12 Sep 07, 2009

I submited my loan modification papers to try and save our home. I gave them to installments of 500 dollars each. I called my bank and they said they never received the papers. I called and e-mailed them just about everyday. Then I called and got the worst news the phones were cancelled and the e-mails were returned. The business was closed.

How can I get my money back!

• Mr
    mrs_paulkamini Jul 13, 2009

I am So sorry to hear what happened thats why I entrusted in a law firm to get my Modification done.Luckily i got in contact with a private Lender based in London and after i applied, They walked me through every step of the process from start to finish, I was very fortunate to find such a wonderful person to work with.
    When they first told me that i have to send in 10% of the loan amount as security, i was sceptical and so decreased my loan to 5k and sent them 500 you can imagine how i felt when i checked my account on Thursday and the money was there!
    If I may recommend, I would give them a call, i got my loan in 3 days and anytime I had a question they were very responsive in getting right back to me. Its unfortunate there are so many bad company's out there, If anyone comes across any other bad companies please post because no one deserves to get their money nor house taken from them.
    You can contact the lender [email protected]

• Es
    Eshton Jun 24, 2009

On Jan 28 2009 we hired Apply2Save to help us with our loan modification we where talking with them all the way up to being served we called them and they told us to fax over the served papers that was the last we heard from them. after trying to call them on June-4-2009 phone disconected.no return fax went on the web sight and found nothing but bad news and closed doors now my home is in foreclosure. They need to pay for this there was no reason for this to happen!

• Ly
    lynette h starks Jun 11, 2009

I notified apply2save that I had received an agreement from my morgage company that I took and for apply2save to stop taking payments from my checking account. I notified the President's legal department that apply2save has not returned any of my funds because I nogotiated the agreement with my morgage company without their help. I have not received any comment from apply2save or answer as to wheather my money will be returned. I don't know where to go from here.

lynette h starks

• Kr
    Krist40 Jun 10, 2009

Apply2save more like Apply2Loose. I IMMEDIATELY started having problems with them. They took my money w/in 48 hours and w/in 72 hours, sorry we couldn't help you. My first response was when do I get my money back. Well I don't know about that you'll have to talk to so and so. Well so and so never answered the phone. I left 20 messages and still nothing. I called the toll free number and demanded to speak to a manager finally. Oh yes ma'am I am all over it and will talk to the person involved in that department and call you back. Yeah right. Then days later I talked to a girl named Jessica who apologized and said I would have my check between 2-3 weeks. NOTHING. Then finally I sent her a nasty email and some guy from Quality Assurance called me back and said 6 weeks. They took my money on Feb 28 2009 and here it is June. I was suppose to get my check last week, waited one more week just because I am nice and now this. What do I need to do to get my money? Who do I call to fix this?

• Lo
    Loundar Jun 03, 2009

In January we were looking into loan Modifacations and called Apply2save. Well we decided against using there services and they still charged our account six different times. Even after they assured me there would be no charges and still after I responded to the first debit of 49.99 with a phone call and was promised no more debits would occur. Still having five more debits that probebly would have continued if we hadn't put a stop on it at the bank.

• Rc
    rcch4 Jun 02, 2009

Hey this is RCCH4,
    This is who we contact in the Government to handle all complaints: /name removed/ and you can contact her at /phone number and email address have been removed/.

We were ripped off from Apply 2 save they took our money and kept us waiting for 4 months saying” we are working with you mortgage Co”...NOT! Should have gotten a lawyer at
    www.hafterlaw.com I was not comfortable with the answers I got so I did some investigating and found this sight, Boy was I pissed.

I found out what they were up to and that my house was up for sale "default" I was sick! I got lucky and found Jacob HAFTER, he was so nice and full of information. If I had not met Jacob I would be out a home that I have lived in for 20 years, just because I became disabled and counted on a company that is here to collect money for themselves! FILE A COMPLAINT!! Apply2save has gone in to business again they are doing consolidations of bills, look out when doing any business, always Google the names of the people involved. Good luck

Robert & Cindy T.

• Ki
    kit May 27, 2009

I have gone into foreclosure waitin on this company.Im gonna lose my house and other things becuase of this comapny. I want my money back.I got copies of where they took the money out of our account.at least i can put down on a apartment somewhere with the money they owe me. Please. in this time of distress and bad economy. they used people to get lots of maney now they are sittin on a beach somewhere spendin our hard earned money. I will take this to court and blame it all on apply2save . cause it was.wothout the help they promised or the return of our money we have been scamed and losin everything becuase of it. LIFE IS HARD ENOUGH WITH OUT THESE KINDA PEOPLE TAKIN WHAT THEY CAN. I DONT KNOW WHAT IM GONNA EAT TONIGHT BECUASE OF YOU APPLY2SAVE!!! HOPE YOU SLEEP WELL [censored].!!!

• Re
    Refund May 22, 2009

We were working with Apply2savw since October as well. We sent all the paper work in a timely manor and it ended up we had to resend the paper work over 8 times. We were bounced around from rep to rep and got no where. Finally we contacted our lender and got everything done with in 2 days. We contacted Apply2save and they informed us we would get a 500.00 refund that was March 3. On April 1st we called again they said it would be another 45 days. Nothing yet and we have tried contacting them but all the numbers we have are now disconnected. If anyone has any active numbers please let us know!!!

• La
    LaJuana Jenkins Jul 24, 2021

@Refund [protected]

• Bb
    bbeckley May 21, 2009

apply2save said they could help save our home, we paid them 49 every week that was taken out of our account for a total of $249. they said they were in contact with the loan company and there was no problem, we started this in January of this year, it is no May we ony heard from them when they said they needed more papers sent to them, we sent over 80 pieces of paper by fax, we kept copies of everything we sent, we sent copies to the courts and to the lawyer, today we atried to get ahold of them and the phone had been disconnected, so i tried another number i found on the web site and it just said all circuts are busy try you call later, i finally got on to locate a business and got the adress for them which was 7830 Meadowlark Way, suite B Coeur d' Alene, ID [protected], i then call information to get the number to see if they changed it or what ever, there was no company listed by that name Apply2Save!!! there were two other business located on that street and the nmber for the one was also disconnected.

The people who are supposedly working for or running Apply2Save is running nothing but a scam, and we have no way to even try and get our money back because they can not be located at all and the phone has been disconnected!!! so not only did we loose our 249 dollars, but also possibly our home as well, I really don't understand how any one can take advantage of people who are risk of loosing their home and scam them out of hard to come by money!!!

• Sh
    shane W. May 10, 2009

I used to work for Apply2save and the management never cared about the customer or the employee. All they cared about was money. We were told that whether we could help the customer or not, to tell them that we could, we could get them a 4% interest rate and that they wouldn't have to pay the mortgage for 5 motnhs and have no penalties or repercussions.

We were told to LIE. Straight out LIE. Those that stood up and said somthing were fired. We wre in fear of our jobs so we did what we were told. There would be contests for those that sold the most, like a trip to Mexico, then at the last minute the trip would be cancelled.

Promises would be made about having a cook, getting health insurance and a 401k but it never happened. Extra money paid out to the person that sodl the most, then the money was never paid. Cheat, cheat, cheat. Derek Oberholtzer and Steve Lux, you guys are crooks and you will go to jail because we will make sure it happens.

anony2 May 10, 2009

I worked for this company until I was laid off recently without any pay (the company ripped me and many other employees off by "letting us go" the day before payday. They have not paid us to date).

They do have a practice of posting fraudulently on websites pretending to be clients or third parties commending the company.

First off, regarding the "Countrywide employee" who claims they have been contracted with the company for 3 years -- Apply2Save opened their doors in May of 2008 with 7 employees. They have yet to reach their first year in business, so of course that is impossible.

Second, the company never reached 275 employees. They had grown to about 80 by the first of January 2009, then they hired about 100 more by the end of February 2009 to grow their business and to complete their proposed unholy alliance with Fed Mod, which never was consummated. By 5/4/09, they had laid off most of their employees are now running a sinking ship with about 35 employees, most of them management of some sort.

You can check their date of incorporation with the Idaho Secretary of State. On top of all the other allegations, the company CEO/President and other founders are not only arrogant criminals, they are also pretty stupid to make allegations that can easily be disproven with public information. Duh...these are the days of internet info and google. Be careful what you lie about.

• Tx
    txbro38 May 06, 2009

JUST GOT SCAMMED 5/1/09. I sent applied to save my $500 back on Jan 13, 2009 to start working on my case it took them until May 1st for them to tell me sorry there was nothing they could do to help my case. My house was scheduled for forclosure sale on May 5th 10am 2009 i had faxed applied to save numerous copies of this information as they requested a month before my foreclosure date. All i want is my refund and now all i'm getting is phone numbers with voice mail no one has returned my phone calls or answered my emails as a matter of fact the customer service email that i used now is returning my emails with some kind of postmaster error. Anyone else getting scammed please email me at [email protected] i would luv to talk with you. Apply2save will be dealt with.

• Ki
    kit kat May 04, 2009

Greetings to all! STAY away from Apply2Save they are a RIP OFF. I should know I am a former employee that was laid off because they over hired thinking that they were going to complete a merger with another company which fell through so they laid off hundreds of employees with a status of a Possible RE HIRE yah right! Well the final check they gave to me and many many other former and even current employees BOUNCED . So if they can't even pay us do you think for a moment they can help the consumer? Unfortunately their initial intentions to help the consumers retain their home is a nice gesture however, thats all it is. STAY away and do the loan modification on your own and free of charge. Its really not that hard to do but please do not pay any money out of pocket to any organization that promises you they can help. If they can help great then do so and then charge!!! God bless you all

Frank Tina Wolf Apr 21, 2009

I do agree with those who have been scammed by Apply2save company.
    We called them in Jan09.We thought everthing was great. We were willing to pay ANYTHING to get help for our home.We did all the paper work online . We corisponded by e-mail. They always kept in contact for the first 2 1/2 weeks/ Then nothing...
    Finally after e-mailing them with concerns about complaints on the BBB site. They e-mail me and called on Feb12, 09 Thats the last I heard. Told us paper work was in QA processing. We waited 1 month to the day not hearing from them Mar 12 we filed with the BBB. Mar 18th we stopped payments... As they also took out double payment when they weren't authorized to do so...
    To our suprise after stopping payment a week later we got a call from Alissa. Don't know her as we worked with Scott Walker.. We called back only to get an answerig machine. Were sick of talking to a machine. We hung up!
    We just got our response from them through the BBB. WOW these people... They said, its our fault for not providing paper work they needed. Man I called these people every 3 days to see whats going on besides e-mails.Their response when they e-mailed back was everything is up to QA now, the we'll proceed to your mortgage company.
    They said, in their reponse that they contacted us 8 times and we won't respond . WOW... I have every e-mail, phone log, bank statement, paper work to backme up. We filed a complaint with the FTC and The Attorney Generals Office.
    Pleaseanyone else out there don't pay up front for a loan modification... You can got to your local HUD dept in your town. They have counclers that can help you.. And they won't ask for anything but, paper work!
    Wish we'd have know this earlier... But, we were willing to pay anything to save our home. Now were abput toloose it because Apply2save said, they were working with our mortgage and, their not!
    I'm sure I'll get someones response saing Apply2save helped themor, that they work for them and their the greatest.Well if you were in our shoes right now you'd be very upset too. But, maybe there are some people this worked for.. I'm happy for them.
    Frank & Tina Wolf- Indiana

anonymous Apr 07, 2009

I'm very sorry for anyone who was ripped off by A2S. I'm working with the Federal Trade Commission and doing everything I can to bring them down and get the victims compensation. You can read my post today on scam.com, but if you would, please help our case by contacting the FTC at 1.877.FTC.HELP and filing an individual complaint. I am a former employee and am bringing more current and past employees forward. We need help with as many homeowners contacting the FTC as soon as possible to move this case faster. You can also email me your contact info at [email protected] I'm putting together as much information as I can to take to court.
    THank you...

truthdetector Mar 30, 2009

Oops, sorry for the repeat!

Well, just shows how strongly I feel about this ridiculously, ineptly run company.

truthdetector Mar 30, 2009

>>We are contracted with Apply2save and have been for almost 3 years now.

I used to work for Apply2Save. In fact, I was one of the very first people on board. 8 months ago. Not 1 year ago, not 2 years ago, not "almost 3 years ago." 8 months ago.

Although this company may not have set out to deliberately defraud anyone, I can guarantee you that their sole intent was to make money, not help anyone. They hired over 100 people to sell contracts to people who needed help with their mortgages, and they hired about 3 people to do the work with lenders. Not quite enough people for the workload, I think.

This company has lost its BBB rating, it employees people to lie (such as the person who posted here with this ridiculous story) and they are simply not to be trusted.

truthdetector Mar 30, 2009

>>>We are contracted with Apply2save and have been for almost 3 years now.

Actually, Apply 2 Save has only been in business for about 8 months. And I know that because I was one of the very first people who started working for them. So, you see, there is no way you could have been working with them for 1 year, let alone "almost 3."

You are a joke Feb 28, 2009

When you Google Derek Oberholtzer Fraud...look what comes up. Oh yes, they do their job perfectly...they scam people out of their money and that is their number one priority. You are right Sio, they do their job damn well. Interesting how you know that they have completed 7500 files(which isnt' true). I would like proof that they have "completed one" . Completed plenty of credit card charges, no one can argue that fact. But 53 complaints? Way off base there...just look at the BBB, that's only the people that filed a omplaint. A fraction of the peole that were taken advantage of. Hope they paid you a bonus to lie online.

You are a joke Feb 28, 2009

/URL removed/?q5=apply2save&q1=ALL&q4=&q6=&q3=&q2=&q7=&searchtype=0&submit2=Search%21

You are a joke Feb 28, 2009

I think there is a reason that the BBB gave them an F rating and has revoked their accreditation. So you who work for Apply2save that is trying to look like an actual customer that doesn't speak english or spell...people don't take the time out to warn other's not to use a company because they don't have anything else to do. They do it because they have been screwed and want to keep anyone else from being hurt. All of the positive comments are from past or current employees, none of them are legitimate.

If you can't trust an organization that is actually paid to endorse a business but says they don't do their job then you are out of the orbit. So pull your head out and get with the program...reality.

• Si
    Sio Feb 26, 2009

All i can say is Apply2Save do there job and do it damn good. If you are missing information and/or lieing on your application you will be denied until this is corrected if you contact " [email protected] " you will recive the help that you are looking for either a complaint or even a status update on your file!

Apply2Save have completed over 7500 files and there has only been 53 complains either the consumer what not happy with what the lender was giving them! Also right now apply2save are giving an 100% money back guarantee that they will be able to help you...

And for you "BeenRippedOff" i dont see the reason why you are complaining, what is the reason you are unhappy with apply2save? you give an indication that you have been ripped off but what did they do that they ripped you off? ... Did you provide all information that they needed or did you just pay them and now its taking them awhile to work your file there a scam?

• Je
    Jencakes Feb 15, 2009

You can get their address off their website www.apply2save.com
    If you have been one of the hundreds who have been ripped off by them, please e mail your story to [email protected], this man is a fraud investigator who is putting together a class action lawsuit. He needs more people to come forward.

FRAUD INVESTIGATOR Feb 13, 2009

I am a fraud investigator seeking information about Appy2save's business practices which may result in a class action lawsuit. Currently, I have four class action cases in state and federal courts. Please email me the following information:

1. Your contact information, including state and city.
    2. Any sales claims made by Apply2save which you relied upon to send them money.
    3. Copy of emails, IM or other communications between you and Apply2save.
    4. Your contract with Apply2save.
    5. Description of how Apply2save handled your situation with your lender.

Please email to: [email protected]

• Ol
    oldude Feb 09, 2009

I've been dealing with Apply2Save for about 5 weeks now. To this point not much has happened and my lender says that they have not been contacted by them either. I don't know how this will turn out, but I can say that I was refered to Apply2Save by the HUD online site that I contacted and filled out an appliczation. Hopefully I will hear something within the next few days.

• Da
    Danita Jan 21, 2009

Does any one have an address for this comphany or just an email,im trying to file a complaint against them

• Db
    dbac01 Jan 18, 2009

If you have been taken for money like Karen Davidson ( Been Ripped Off) and has not had help from these people...please file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau in Spokane, Wa. They are already down to a B rating. Also file a complaint with the Idaho Attorney General. There are several lawsuits from client's as well as employees taking place at this time due to immoral business practices. The owner is only after dollars. Several clients have lost their home to foreclosure after signing on with Apply2save. Coming on with them does not stop the process. If you don't have a HUGE amount of money in the bank there is nothing anyone can do. The banks wants their money...give it up or lose your home. File a complaint anywhere you can. These people care about one thing...money. Derek Oberholtzer...You are a bad man and this will all catch up to you. What goes around comes around and there is a corner everywhere you go.

beenrippedoff Jan 16, 2009

At least NACA tells people there is a "chance" that they can help save their home...not like Apply2Save who tells people whatever they want to hear to get them to set up the payments...then takes off and runs with their money.

NACA's services are FREE, so if they are unable to help, there is no money lost...unlike companies who are scamming people.

• Ca
    CAMERON CHARLES Jan 11, 2009

I am glad that I found sites like this so hopefully I can render some help & advice to some of you. 1. Be careful of advocacy groups such as NACA & ACCORN. I have a strong background in loan servicing up to 15 years with the nation’s top leading loan servicing portfolio holder & just reecently I had answered an advertisement by NACA where as they were hiring for experienced Loss Mitigation Specialists. I tried to make the transition to an advocacy group & was heavily recruited by a friend. Trust me people right now NACA or any advocacy group that does not have a history of servicing practices in the area of default servicing is only doing more harm than good. NACA cashed it’s check in on that side of the business by due the originations side of the game has been saturated. They have lost volume on their originations portfolio so now they are trying to penetrate the world of default servicing. Bruce Marks scrutinizes the banks for having charging prime customers in the past for PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance). He says that PMI should not be charged to the customer while they are paying their monthly payments. PMI allocation of a borrower’s payment goes into a default bucket for your loan servicer/ lender in the event the loan goes into default leading into foreclosure thus the loan is guaranteed thru an insurer of the servicer/ investor choice. This PMI will cover fees incurred while in FC & cover some of the deficiency in the event the loan goes to FC sale & that is only if is suffered some deficiency. So Marks on the origination side when it was high volume was charging a membership fee for up to about the 1st 6 years of the loan which is almost the equivalency to that of when a Prime Borrower could drop their PMI on their home with their lender(other intagibles factor into that).
    Now the question arose if the banks give him billions to take a potential subprime borrower to a Prime borrower buy going through the program where was the leverage in the underwriting guidelines that guarantee his loans in the Prime market? The membership fee. In the servicing world this fee varies from $16-100 depending on the house size, market etc. however his fee is always one standard rate $40-$50. Can you say contradiction? This does not include the four events a year which are usually marches the members have to attend. Is it all coming together now? No matter the rhetoric he preaches if the numbers show up at these marches he has given you the vision he wants to see him as.
    Now being that his non-profit business is not making a profit you have to pull back the curtain now a bit. He is no longer making money from his originations portfolio now that originations are down now he is trying to enter the world of servicing which is a totally different animal & take it from me. These guys have no idea of what they are doing. Now whatever deal that have set up with Countrywide & the servicing agreement supposedly they have signed with them they need to just work with those borrowers & really I did not see too much help with those borrowers/ members & come to think of it NACA considers 80/20 loans predatory as well & before leaving I saw several loans coming through the HOMESAVE program that members said were loans originated out of NACA offices that were 80/20 loans. Hmmmmm. But NACA tries to fry chicken with their mouths. They make promises & I wish they would stop because I saw a lot of houses go to FC sale due to broken promises of 3 & 4% fixed interest rates. Postponement of FC Sales & they have no resources to do these things. One of my last counseling sessions to was to a woman who had a Citi-Mortgage Loan. Now the ladies problems started way in January, late March. Needless to say the lady fell behind & approached her servicer. Now at the same time she was advised to contact NACA. During the conversation I looked thru her file with a team member & she asked me was that the loan mortgage statement (item needed in order to meet the “NACA” criteria) I told her “no”. That is a loan modification agreement. I asked the woman did she no that she had an approved loan modification agreement with Citi agreeing to fix her IR at 7.125% repacking about $11000 worth of payments & other additional fees on the principal balance. She said she did not no what the paper work was. I advised her that during the course of the delinquency you had to have talked to your servicer/ lender & they advised her to forward her information after doing an assessment over the phone. Her response was yes she did. I then asked as to where is the signature page & she responded by stating she did not know. I asked why she did not send the loan modification back signed & she advised that she was instucted by the NACA representative in their offices not to send it back & that they could get her a better deal & that the budget that she gave NACA was a actual better budget. When I looked at it two things stood out though. The lady was giving $400 per month for Tithing & spending money $583.I questioned those two things & asked if she could cut back a little because NACA was trying to attain a 3% interest rate & decrease her payment almost $1000. I advised her that this was a bit steep & original agreement when she got the loan was fixed @ 7.125% & orinally the way mods were set up they were for hardships in which she truthfully had. Needless to say NACA’s proposal submission was originally in August 08′ however it has yet to be received by the lender & her home goes to sell on January 6. Now she is receieving these emails from NACA:
    We are awaiting a response from your lender. We have called them and sent them either a fax or email. IF THERE IS NO SALE DATE SCHEDULED PLEASE HIT ‘REPLY ALL’ AND TYPE ‘NO SALE DATE’ THEN FOLLOW UP WITH THE LOCAL OFFICE IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE SO ALREADY. If there is a sale date we will do everything in our power to get the auction postponed, but you need to have a Plan B “IN PLACE” in case the lender does not cooperate. PLEASE ACT ON YOUR PLAN B IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A POSITIVE RESPONSE IN A TIMELY MANNER. You cannot make NACA your only plan for saving your home. Call your lender and let them know that you want to save your house. It is very important that you save as money as you can to put towards working out a plan with the lender. Also if you have not done so already please look up your local office on our website to a schedule a counseling session immediately so your file can be submitted for review and a determination made about the best way for us to assist you. PLEASE WATCH YOUR EMAIL FOR UPDATES USUALLY STARTING ONE WEEK BEFORE THE SALE DATE. LET ME ENCOURAGE YOU AGAIN TO SAVE AS MUCH MONEY AS YOU CAN. PLEASE BE AWARE YOU ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE KEEPING TRACK OF SALE DATE AND FOR SAVING YOUR HOME, SO PLEASE THOROUGHLY EXPLORE ALL OF YOUR LEGAL OPTIONS. Speak to your lender and ask them what options you have for saving your home. Seek legal advice, free or otherwise. Ask a few bankruptcy lawyers about every legal option for saving your home. Call ALL your elected officials including Town Selectmen, City Counselors, State Representatives, State Senators, Mayor and Governor, as well as the your state’s Banking Commission and Attorney General’s Office. Ask them for suggestions about what you should do and who you can call. If the problem is limited income, you may want to get a roommate to add the income needed. KNOW HOW MUCH TIME YOU NEED TO CARRY OUT YOUR ‘PLAN B’ AND ACT ON YOUR ‘PLAN B’ IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A POSITIVE RESPONSE IN A TIMELY MANNER.

• Ni
    nickey Jan 08, 2009

Thank you to open my eyes do not let any one take you money if you have problem to pay you mortgage first try to talk to you lander the have programs that can help you never pay any one money If you can pay them, then you can pay you mortgage i also was trying to get help from apply2save but after i read every one comment it open my eyes not to do something crazy like that i save my $500 and i got help from my lander so people BEWARE DON'T PAY ANY SCAMES

beenrippedoff Dec 30, 2008

I now have proof that Apply2Save is NOT recommended by HUD. Just so happens, I sent emails to both of my state senators letting them know how Countrywide doesn't seem to want to help us and I mentioned being scammed by Apply2Save. Senator McCain forwarded my email to HUD and the lady I just spoke with said Apply2Save is NOT recommended by or affiliated with HUD. She said any company who claims to be affiliated but is not is a fraud. Beware!!!

beenrippedoff Dec 27, 2008

According to HUD's website, these below are HUD Approved Agencies in Idaho. Make note that "Apply2Save" is NOT listed!

I attended a NACA Workshop and the lady who gave the presentation said that ANY company charging for a Loan Modification is a SCAM. She asked for a show of hands as to who have been victims of this. I was amazed at how many people raised their hands. Very sad, indeed.

HUD Approved Housing Counseling Agencies

Information by State
    Print version

GO BACK

This listing is current as of 12/27/2008.

Click here to narrow your search.

Printer Friendly Version.

P.O. Box 7585
    Boise, Idaho [protected] - Homebuyer Education Programs
    NEIGHBORHOOD HOUSING SERVICES INCORPORATED, P: [protected]
    E: [email protected]
    W: www.nhsid.org 1401 Shoreline Dr.
    P.O. Box 8223
    Boise, Idaho 83707 - Home Equity Conversion Mortgage Counseling
    - Home Improvement and Rehabilitation Counseling
    - Predatory Lending
    CALDWELL BOARD OF REALTORS P: [protected]
    E: [email protected]
    W: n/a 2900 E. Cleveland Blvd.
    PO Box 1516
    Caldwell, Idaho [protected] - Homebuyer Education Programs
    CONSUMER CREDIT COUNSELING SERVICES, A DIVISION OF MMI P: [protected]
    F:
    W: n/a 1801 Lincoln Way, Suite 6
    Coeur d'Alene, Idaho 83814 - Home Equity Conversion Mortgage Counseling
    - Marketing and Outreach Initiatives
    - Renters Assistance
    - English Only MONEY MANAGEMENT INTERNATIONAL INC.
    EASTERN IDAHO COMMUNITY ACTION PARTNERSHIP P: [protected]
    W: www.ihfa.org 315 Falls Ave
    P.O. Box 1238
    Twin Falls, Idaho [protected] - Homebuyer Education Programs
    - English Only IDAHO HOUSING AND FINANCE ASSOCIATION

You can narrow your search within this state by using one or more of the following search criteria and clicking the "Search" button. To choose another state please click on the "Go Back" link at the top of this page.
    Agency Name:
    Specific City:
    Specific Zip:
    Counseling Service: Money Debt Management Home Improvement and Rehabilitation Counseling Renters Assistance Prepurchase Counseling Predatory Lending Fair Housing Assistance Home Equity Conversion Mortgage Counseling Services for Homeless Mortgage Delinquency and Default Resolution Counseling Loss Mitigation Mobility and Relocation Counseling Homebuyer Education Programs Marketing and Outreach Initiatives Postpurchase Counseling
    Language: Spanish S Am Vietnamese Swahili Cambodian Hindi Cantonese Chinese Mandarin Spanish Russian English Polish Portuguese Others Korean Arabic Czech Ukrainian Indonesian Hmong Farsi Turkish ASL French Creole Spanish Euro
    Affiliation:
    Designation: Colonias
    Migrant Workers
    Faith

• Th
    Thetruthshallsetufree Dec 20, 2008

Ha! I got scammed by a company in California for 3500! I called my local HUD office and you know what? They gave me Apply2save's number. Do you know how hard it was for me to give up 500 bucks after getting scammed? ROUGH. But I did it and they got me a payment that I can afford with Wells Fargo. I gave their number to my cousin and two neighbors and guess what? They helped them too. I know why they dropped you...You nasty! You are the ONLY one talking smack. Do the numbers girl...If they are suchs scammers than howcome there are only a few complaints? Do the math sister...my girl there had 270 people working on saving their home...and there's a few of ya'all [censor]in? Ha! That website don't mean diddly. yea-I've been scammed! But not by Apply2save! They were worth every penny and give out their number every week. so you go on with your "neurotic self" But instead of tryin to save everyone from using them/...save yourself! You're the one that needs the help!