Apple Computer Store / Scam and lies!

125 Westchester AvenueWhite Plains, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 914-428-1877
Apple Computer is rotten! I purchased a custom configured $2,000 Apple Mac Book online back in November 2007. When I got it I turned it on, and it functioned badly with a kernal panic which they so-called fixed and now recently a faulty hard drive. I had an argument with the store employees and they almost kicked me out of the store! I told them that they sold me a lemon computer online and it never worked since I first got it! The store won't give me a replacement because they don't stand behind their product because it wasn't bought in the store it was bought online and they guarantee their products online. The computer was shipped directly from China and they obviously did NOT check it before it left the factory.

This is totally unacceptable! They did offer to install a new hard drive under the warranty and failed to pay for the data transfer and said I had to pay for an external hard drive for $139.00 to store the data and that it was my responsibility to transfer the data and not theirs.
Va

Comments

St
  29th of Mar, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Having had a bad experience tonight at an MAC retail outlet in Thousand Oaks CA, I am looking for some way within their corporation to raise the issue without resorting to the blogosphere. If I could lodge a complaint internally and directly to the offending group I wouldn't need to post it on half a dozen blogs hoping to get the situation corrected.

btw, I walked in for some advice on my daughters Mac Mini...5 guys were behind the 'genius bar' chatting for 15 minutes and I was told I had to return the next day for an appointment.as they were...'busy'. The manager Josh Rosenkranz actually told me they were busy himself, as did Brian Guerin..I could believe they wouldn't even let me drop off the unit and call me when they were, 'not busy'. I 've dropped over $10K in that store I expect better.
Al
  9th of Sep, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I feel your pain Apple SUCKS. I bought a 1400 dollars computer August of 2007. I had to replace the keyboard, the keys were sticking and it was just messed up two months after i had the computer. then about three months after that the spring in the screen messed up and it wouldn't stay up. I had to hold the screen up. I had NEVER dropped it or bent it back . I took it back and even though the computer was still under warrenty they said it was "an unusal problem and i must have dropped it". they just couldn't accept there product was crap. they said they would fix it for 112 dollars but i left it broke because i was not paying that much just to replace a spring. Then only 10 monthes after i purchased the computer the hard drive crashed. I am know selling the computer only after having it a year. I will never buy a mac again and will tell everyone i know not to waste their money on a piece of junk!

Apple Logo Apple