Apollo hospital chennai / payment of professional fees
Referring to my file no ac01.1803616 of apollo hospital of greams lane, chennai-600006, I would like to state that dr. narayan reddy had adviced me to take a penile doppler test for which an amount of rs 2330
Was paid by your bill no ald317150 on dated 06 jan 2011.
After completing the said test, I was handed over a slip asking me to again pay profession fees (charge) of rs 1000.
I failed to understand why this profession charges was taken from
Me. since, this should be included in the test fees.
Even last time when I did this same test I had paid the test fees of rs 2300 only and no professional fees was taken from me.
I therefore request you to kindly look into this matter and take appropriate action so that patient like me should not be cheated and charged undue amount after all they are coming to your hospital for good treatment and justify charges.
A reply on this matter will be highly appreciated.
Thanks and regards,
More Apollo hospital chennai Complaints & Reviews
- Apollo Hospital - terrible experience 
- Apollo Hospital - billing fraud 
- Apollo Hospital, Kolkata - wrong treatment 
- Apollo Hospital - wrong diagnosis and treatment 
- Apollo / Urology Deptt - apollo delhi's pathetic urology deptt. 
- Apollo Hospital - Satellite, Ahmedabad - needle cutter not working, cleanliness 
- Apollo Hyderabad Hospital - apollo's appalling greed 
- Apollo Hospital Bangalore - neglignece and I lost my husband 
- Apollo Hospitals Enterprise - I am complaining about returning of a product.
- Apollo gleneagles hospitals,kolkata - wrong treatment and surgery