Apex Financial Group / Thief!

213 Bloomingdale RdBrandon, FL, United States Review updated:
I have closed a loan back in June with Apex Financial Group. way before they declared bankruptcy. Everyday I called they gave the run around saying they short on staff and payments have been delayed. Right after they run out of business, Jerry Washinton the thief is asking me to obtain 25% of my money. I was waiting on that money to pay my home loan. I am a single dad with 2 kids and did not know what to do. He had faxed over an agreement to give the 25% but still not getting a cent. Any lawyer who wants this case, please, contact me. I would give it all to charity instead of seeing a thief like: Jerry Washington have it. The Almighty lord will make him pay hard for stealing people's money like that.
Va

Comments

Di
  10th of Jan, 2008
It's Terry Washington and stole everyone's money. They now have opened up another company. Roy William, Teri Trekas and Terry Washington along with some others have done this before. Some former branches have filed cases and have served them court papers as they are still in the same area. They have not filed bankrupcy. I am trying to find out the court date so that I may serve them in court as well. Google Apex and read all about it. Supposedly, they have done this several times before.
Ne
  31st of Jan, 2008
I see that he not only screwed me as a consumer, but also his brokers. Sorry for you perhaps you were one of the brokers that wasn't out to screw over the public. I hope the guy who brokered my refi got royally f...... He deserves a lot more. Richard I hope you got yours.

APEX FINANCIAL GROUP Logo APEX FINANCIAL GROUP