AntOnline / poor service / no service
I ordered a GPS for $520.00 and found out it did not have bluetooth. I called to cancel the order and place an order for a new unit that had Bluetooth, for an additional cost of $80. I returned the original and they charged a 15% restocking charge enen though they advertise a full refund. I sent numerous e-mails and no response. I thenm posted negative feedback on Amazon and received an e-mail from Antonline stating that if I remove the negative feedback they would return my restocking charge. I removed the feedback as they requested 2 months ago and afeter numerous e-mails and phone calls I never got the refund or a response. They are absolutely horrible when it comes to returns or support. Stay away from Antonline.
More AntOnline Complaints & Reviews
- AntOnline - fraud/refund 
- www.AntonLine.com - terrible experience! 
- AntOnline - do not buy
- AntOnline - failure to deliver item
- AntOnline - bad service 
- AntOnline - antonline.com is a gypsy company
- AntOnline - avoid like a plague!
- AntOnline - faulty products
- Antonline.com - review - will not honor return policy set forth by amazon
- AntOnline - shipped wrong order/and fraud