AntOnline / poor service / no service

1 NJ, United States Review updated:

I ordered a GPS for $520.00 and found out it did not have bluetooth. I called to cancel the order and place an order for a new unit that had Bluetooth, for an additional cost of $80. I returned the original and they charged a 15% restocking charge enen though they advertise a full refund. I sent numerous e-mails and no response. I thenm posted negative feedback on Amazon and received an e-mail from Antonline stating that if I remove the negative feedback they would return my restocking charge. I removed the feedback as they requested 2 months ago and afeter numerous e-mails and phone calls I never got the refund or a response. They are absolutely horrible when it comes to returns or support. Stay away from Antonline.

Comments

• To
      6th of Aug, 2008

I ordered Weber 18-inch grill brushes from ANTonline. They shipped the wrong brushes; sent Topmost SP-248 grill brushes instead. I have exhausted all attempts to return the "wrong" brushes that "they" sent, for a full refund including original and return shipping. It was their error... their mistake... but if I comply with their return policy, it's going to cost me over $25.00. Total BS! I think the Attorney General of Georgia would be interested to learn about ANTonline's bait-and-switch advertising practice.
    BUYER BEWARE. Do not buy from ANTonline, even if you're buying from them through Amazon.

• Da
      11th of Dec, 2009

This is still a featured seller on Amazon .No seller ratings reflect these problems at all . WHY!!!

• Sp
      14th of Aug, 2011

It's going to be reflected on Amazon when I get through with these people.