Another 1st electrical and plumbing services / Rude vulgar language used by staff and rip off

Johannesburg, ZA

We called them for an electrical compliance certificate and paid them cash in full.my tenantvin my cottage had a family emergency so we could not gain access. Tax the electrician said he will come back the very next day to issue certificate.after many phone calls to him still nothing.I called the office number in Jo'burg to be told by a Jared that I am only spending a little amount of money and in other words am of no importance.he did not bother to listen to my complaint and said he had no problem if reported on hello peter.I have never felt so degraded as to how he made me feel. My husband called and spoke to him and he used abusive vulgar language .is this how a company treats its clients. This is so totally unacceptable and a big rip off. Ibget the e feeling he was actually mocking me that I am complaining about spending only 550 for this certificate not knowing what my financial status is.totally demoralising in his attitude.he then kept on phoning my husband back after my husband told him he is ending the call due to his terrible vulgar language.

Il