AMPAC Paving & Concrete Logo

AMPAC Paving & Concrete

Having problems with AMPAC Paving & Concrete?

AMPAC Paving & Concrete Customer Service Contacts

9251 Yonge St., Suite 8565
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Canada - L4C 9T3

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AMPAC Paving & Concrete Customer Service. Initial AMPAC Paving & Concrete complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for AMPAC Paving & Concrete above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about AMPAC Paving & Concrete. Discuss the issues you have had with AMPAC Paving & Concrete and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

AMPAC pavingCompany Ignores Warranties

Ampac Paving is great when they are in sell mode. They are responsive, they show up on time etc but once they have your final payment, you will NEVER get these folks to return your call if you have a problem. My driveway heaved the first winter after Ampac Paving excavated and paved it. I have sent multiple emails to the email address on the Ampac Paving website advising of the problem - no response. I have left voicemails on the phone number listed on their website requesting a call back - no response. I even visited their "suite" at 9251 Yonge Street only to find that the suite listed on their website, business card and contracts as being 8565 does not exist. Ampac Paving gave me a one year written warranty. Unfortunately, that warranty isn't worth the paper that it's printed on. Ampac Paving knows how to hide real good!! Use them with extreme caution!

• Lc
      LCPC Sep 10, 2012

I posted a complaint with the BBB months ago but I have not heard back. I had 3 inches of heaving the first winter after the driveway was paved. I have asked other pavers about this problem and the opinions received to date are that the driveway was not excavated deep enough to remove "bad" backfill like clay etc. The driveway needs to be scraped, re-excavated and repaved - this is an expensive repair that will require at least 2 days of labour. I have emailed pictures to Ampac several times. I did not have any problems getting an immediate response either by email or phone when I was asking for quotes or contracting them so I know that they keep an eye on their email and voicemail

• Lc
      LCPC Sep 10, 2012

I posted a complaint with the BBB months ago but I have not heard back. I had 3" of heaving the first winter after the driveway was paved. I have asked other pavers about this problem and the opinions received to date are that the driveway was not excavated deep enough to remove "bad" backfill like clay etc. The driveway needs to be scraped, re-excavated and repaved - this is an expensive repair that will require at least 2 days of labour. I have emailed pictures to Ampac several times. I did not have any problems getting an immediate response either by email or phone when I was asking for quotes or contracting them so I know that they keep an eye on their email and voicemail

L

AMPAC paving — lousy customer service follow-up

Nov. 25, 2011 Consumer's Original Complaint to the Better Business Bureau (who did nothing by the...