Amway Global / Bad service

My friend was selling Amway so I went to the little presentation. There was another rep there that gave me a small sample of make-up to try out. She told me to take it home and see what I thought. I told my friend I didn’t like and probably wouldn’t buy. About a week later the other rep called me and asked for her make-up sample back! I told her I was confused because I thought the sample was for me to keep. She informed me that all samples are shared. I told that make-up was not supposed to be shared. She continued to send me texts telling me to give her the sample back. I told I would but I was always going to call the company. She then proceeded to be extremely rude. When I told her I would send the make-up back to the company and not her because I did not want to deal with her she told me, “You’re getting the rudeness you deserve. You mess with my company, you mess with me.” I’m sorry…what? How am I the one messing with a company? It’s never good business practice to pass around USED make-up samples with their USED brushes. Gross!

Gr

Comments

• St
      30th of Sep, 2010

I'm so sorry this happened to you! I am a business owner through the World Wide Group, and I sell Amway products. Not everyone who sells Amway does so through the same company, like I said mine is through WWG. I would never treat someone like that and neither would any of my association. I hope this doesn't tarnish your thoughts of Amway in general, a lot of the products are great. Again, I'm so sorry that person was so rude to you! You are right, makeup should not be shared!

3rd of Oct, 2010

I too sell from Amway. I apologize that she was rude to you. Please keep in mind that she is only a rep for what product she sells. The quality of the product does not change because of the seller. Many times I buy from McDonalds from burgers to bottle water. However, I do come across people who are plainly rude and mean. The cooperate cannot change the way their employees act, but they can reprimand them and/or terminate them. On the contrary, the rep you spoke with is her own boss. She is the cooperate. If you remember her rep number and name, call Amway to report her. They will instruct you what to do.

• Uc
      21st of Apr, 2011

She went the wrong way about doing things, a sample is never shared between clients. It is for personal use for that person.

• Ra
      6th of Jun, 2011

My Schwan's rep got me and my husband to go to a meeting and now he won't return emails or calls in response to my declining to become part of his "group" through LTD in Norfolk, VA. It is sad that people seem to flip out - but then again I guess they have to take their anger out on the people smart enough to see a pyramid scheme when they see one; bottom line is if the business or people cannot provide you with a copy of the FTC document of disclosure for their part then they are likely an even bigger scam and want you to buy "educational tools" to help you succeed in the business. RUN!