Amp'd Mobile / Unfair practices!

I purchased an ampd mobile phone a couple months ago. I had problems from the beginning, i ported my number out to them and that took about 2 weeks. I had many problems with the Customer care department they didn't know why my phone number was not working. After that got resolved i received my first bill and it was 128.00 dollars. I signed up for the 49.99 a month plan and was told by an ampd mobile rep that the total cost the bill could be was 65.00 a month with taxes. I called them and was told that the entire first month is prorated, which i was not told at the earlier date, and that they only give you 200 minutes for your first month. So naturally i went over on the minutes and got a overage charge. Then the next month i got my bill it was 400.00 dollars they told me i had exceeded my minutes by 700. I have 1000. That is absolutely impossible because i always use around 700 a month and that is it. the customer service department was extremely rude and demanding. I decided that maybe ill just wait and see what next month says when i don't use my phone barely at all for this month just to make sure. the bill went to 600.00 when i didn't use my phone at all. I immediately terminated the service and yet kept getting bills that increased the final bi ia 966.24. They need to correct these fraudulent charges because it is ruining my credit and i got no help from the service center.