Amigo Energy / OverBilling/Horrible Customer Service

1 Houston, TX, United States Review updated:

Amigo Energy-WRONG NAME! Nothing "Amigo" about the whole company. They over bill, tell you off, put you on hold for long periods of time, hang up on you, and lie about what they are going to do to resolve all your issues. Save yourself the trouble and look else where for buisness. You dont need these people in your life, its too short.

Ma

Comments

• Bo
      1st of Dec, 2009

I get phone calls from Amigo Energy stating that I'm past due.

Infact I have ended the contract and confirmed it more than 4 times that I do not owe anything.

Even after I ended the contract and moved to another state, I still get calls from them.

I talked to one of the customer service representative. He checked and told me that it was there mistake and apologized and assured me that I will not get calls hereforth. Yet I get calls and talked to another Customer Rep. Again the same assurance from them. When I asked them what guarantee will I have that I will not calls again. I was told that a note will be put in a system that I do not owe anything. Still I get calls from them. I do not get why they call me. But when they verify it, they apologize it has been a mistake from their side. And again I get calls from them.