Amerisave.com / COMPLETE RIPOFF
This company is a NIGHTMARE! I was dumb enough to get sucked in by some guy named Brian Graf to apply for a loan. After discussing the details with him on the phone he advised me to fill out the online application. That's where the scam begins... they got my credit card info, DUMB ME.
Anyway my loan was refused for no apparent reason, (our credit scores are 800+), my credit card was DOUBLE CHARGED (just a website "glitch" I'm told, and an appraisal fee for $450 charged. After a month of emails, (NO ONE EVER ANSWERS PHONES AFTER THEY GET YOU --call screening I'm sure), I STILL HAVE NOT BEEN REIMBURSED CHARGES.
I finally resorted to disputing the charge with my credit card company but I'm sure this will be a drawn out affair.
STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCAM ARTISTS!!!
More Amerisave.com Complaints & Reviews
- Amerisave.com - Scam and cheating 
- Amerisave Mortgage - Fraud and scam 
- Amerisave Mortgage - Beware 
- Amerisave Mortgage - Tasks must follow??? 
- Amerisave Mortgage - Poor experience with Amerisave 
- Amerisave Mortgage Corporation - home mortgage
- Amerisave Mortgage Corporation - How not to get a loan
- Amerisave Mortgage Corporation - Refinance loan & appraisal
- Amerisave Mortgage Corporation - Refi Loan
- Amerisave Mortgage - Refinance/Mortgage