Amerisave Mortgage / Beware
We started trying to refinance our house with Amerisave in June 2008 and had the misfortune of have Marcel Fombrun as our agent. We were told we were approved and not to worry about making our mortgage payment with the other company on 2 different occasions. Then we stopped hearing from Marcel. This went on for 6 months. Finally, we were denied because we were behind in our payments. We are only behind because we did what Marcel told us to do. Then Marcel being such a good guy and taking full responsibility for the mess referred us to Federal Loan Modification. We tried calling them and still got no response. My husband looked them up on the interntet an they have a D rating with the Better Business Beauru. It is not a federal program. They are a group of "lawyers" but it is a scam also. They are not even registered as lawyers in the state of California.
If you are even considering working with Amerisave just don't. I don't want this to happen to anyone else.
More Amerisave Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- Amerisave.com - Scam and cheating 
- Amerisave Mortgage - Fraud and scam 
- Amerisave Mortgage - Tasks must follow??? 
- Amerisave Mortgage - Poor experience with Amerisave 
- Amerisave Mortgage - Complaint Todd Pityer Mortgage 
- Amerisave Mortgage Corporation - home mortgage
- Amerisave Mortgage Corporation - How not to get a loan
- Amerisave Mortgage Corporation - Refinance loan & appraisal
- Amerisave Mortgage Corporation - Refi Loan
- Amerisave Mortgage - Refinance/Mortgage