Ameriprise / account transfer mishandled
My husband and I wanted to close his IRA with Ameriprise and transfer part of the money to an IRA at our bank and the rest to an IRA at another brokerage.
We gave them specific instructions, and even wrote on the forms that the transfer to the bank was to take place first and only after that was the remainder to be sent to the other brokerage firm.
Ameriprise ignored our instructions and sent the entire amount to the brokerage firm and nothing to the bank.
They apparently cannot follow simple instructions (we even numbered them 1 and 2).
They made no attempt to contact us about any problem, just did what was apparently easiest for them regardless of our request.
lived with the psycho all your life's Response, Dec 30, 2017
ameriprise financial services long island ny Scott valentine
Map of ameriprise financial services long island ny Scott valentineMap of ameriprise financial services long island ny Scott valentinemap expand icon
Ameriprise Financial: Valentine Scott
Financial Planner · 530 5th Ave #16
Permanently closed.they caught up with him!!!
More Ameriprise Complaints & Reviews
- Ameriprise Financial - Scam 
- Ameriprise Financial - Fraud/Scam 
- Ameriprise Financials - Fees to close a Brokerage accoun
- Ameriprise - Scam
- Ids Ameriprise Casualty Company - DO NOT BUY THEIR AUTO INSURANCE THROUGH COSTCO
- Ameriprise Financial - annuity scam
- Ameriprise Financial - withdrawing from annuities
- Ameriprise Insurance - homeowners insurance
- Ameriprise Financial - transfer of funds
- Ameriprise Auto Insurance - policy increased more than 100% in one year. no accidents or tickets.