Americas Best Value Inn & Suites / cleanliness

1 2275 8th st. NW, Winter Haven, FL, United States

This is the most horrific experience I have ever had a hotel. Hands down the most disgusting hotel I have ever been too. I had to buy my own towels because theirs are so gross. Had to buy 3 bottles of febreze and candles to make the room bearable, Unfortunately I payed for a week in advance and couldn't get my money back. The first room I stayed in for 2 nights and asked for a different room because there were bugs crawling everywhere, I opened the microwave and 6 bugs came crawling out. Same with the refrigerator. Towels had blood stains and hair all over them, shower curtain had boogers covering most of it, I refused to take my shoes off in the room because the carpet was so sticky. They Moved me to a new room that was a little better, but it was on the 2nd floor and the staircase was so smoky and dirty and sticky that it almost pulled my shoes off my feet. The 2nd floor hallway is worse than the staircase. Room service came in finally today (01/03/19) and took out the trash and apparently changed the dingy sheets to sheets that are covered in stains. When I asked for new sheets because the ones I have are unacceptable in was told that I would get new ones tomorrow because they didnt have any clean ones. I dont have any pictures at the moment but would be more than happy to take some. My phone number is [protected]

Sc