American Tax Relief / Got $5,000 and did nothing

Beverly Hills, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800 TAX HELP

After seeing their ad on TV and hearing their ads played over and over on the radio, I paid American Tax Relief $5, 000 by depositing a cashier's check to their Bank of America Account.
After that I heard that they were scamming other people. I called STEVE KITCHEN AND SHAUN MADDEN, who said that they can not refund my money EVEN IF THEY HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING. The Federal Trade Commission shut them down because they are SCAMMERS. They collect money from you, without even looking at any of your paperworks.
I want to know how I can recover? class action suit? FTC? PLEASE let me know. [protected]@yahoo.com

Comments

• Ko
      14th of Jan, 2011

You could have used that $5000 to pay your bills!! That's crazy to give that much money to some company

25th of Nov, 2013

I went with Accelerated Tax Solutions, worked with Matthew, 100% money back guarantee. No other firm in the country does that. The firm did in fact fix my tax issue, I'm a 1099 owner operator so my issue was a bit bad. I was always greeted by a live person when I called in for my legal team. The legal team also kept me up to speed with everything that was going on with my case. All I can say is me and my wife are very happy with the end results! I wont lie, the 100% money back guarantee along with the BBB report is what sold me on them. My brother is now working with them and is also very happy. I recommend giving them a call, 866-228-3344 - ask for Matthew, hes a good guy and will tell you whats going on without the sales BS. Let him know your issue and he will give you the facts on what your up against. (let him know Mack J. advised you) -hope this helps, God bless.

9th of Jan, 2014

We used American Tax Relief also.. paid them $3, 000, 00 dollars then they sent us so much paper work.. we filled it out costing us so much more money by halfing to use an out side fax place.. I received a letter from them after 2 years saying they can no longer handle our case.. then when I called them they even tried to get me to drop the law suit an let them keep our money an said they would again try to help us.. I told them they were thiefs an I went to the highest government you can go to.. so if you have been cheated like us join in on the law suit from the government.. not sure when we will get our money back but soon we hope...
    Best thing to do if you owe back taxes is go to Hewett tax service in your local town.. they were so kind an worked so hard to help us got our taxes from well over 28, 000, 00 down to less then 3, 000, 00... then just charged us for several worth of back taxes they did only $40, 00 bucks... the IRS is working with us an very low payments an for that we are thankful to all whom helped us...
    These places that cheat steal an lie to you an take your hard earned money... well you can bet GOD will get them.. I truly believe what yousow you shall reap...