American Servicing Company / What to do to get wheels of justice rolling

1 FL, United States Review updated:

To everyone who has had a dealing with America Servicing Company (Wells Fargo). I am getting the word out so that we as homeowners and taxpayers can fight back. Send your complaints where they will be heard by the right ears! First, The Federal Trade Commission... their website is www.ftc.gov. Very easy to file on line. Then when you finish there, go to www.senate.gov as well as www.house.gov. There you will find the e-mail addresses as well as the snail mail addresses of your state representative, your state senators and your state Attorney General's office. File your complaint with ALL 3!! These are the people who we put into office to protect us and fight for us so let's get them involved! They HAVE to record EVERY complaint and ACT on them. I have read so many horror stories of how this company has illegally foreclosed on properties as well is illegally charging fees, that it's time our government that we put into office... that our taxes pay their paychecks... go to work for us. Yes... that's what they are there for so let's get everyone out there and Complain, complain, complain and be get the wheels of justice rolling! After all guys, that's how Country Wide was caught doing what they were doing in Florida! We just need to bring it to our government officials attention!!!

Ro

Comments

• Ri
      24th of Jul, 2008

Trying to help a homeowner sell their house. American Servicing Company is not help at all. Can't get them to answer their phone. Won't return phone calls. A totally BS experience.

• Ri
      8th of Aug, 2008

After several rate increases we finally aplied for a loan modification in January 2008 and were approved in January 2008-- yes, we have the letter! ASC procrastinated, lost paperwork, and finally closed our application on April 18th due to "paperwork not being submitted on time". In subsequent conversations I found out our paperwork was submitted on the date I told them and they had it on April 18th. Then, they made us start all over again -- because someone had closed the file. More financial worksheets and pay stubs submitted -- all of which were lost and now in August 2008 they moved our house into foreclosure even though they approved us for a loan modification back in January 2008. To me, this seems to be outright fraud and maybe it was their intent to foreclose all the time. If anybody knows a way to bring legal action against this company please contact me.

• Gl
      20th of Sep, 2008

• De
      8th of Feb, 2009

I live in pensacola florida and my home was sold to americas servicing comapny and we have been through a nightmare with them anyway my husband was sick with congestive heart failure at the age of 41 called the mortgage company informed them that he was applying for social secuirty and we needed them to work with us on somehow reducing our mortgage they haven't offered anything except a repayment plan which was 3000 a month until current I was told we were in a modification review and asked to speak with the person who handle the modification they said we the home owner are not allowed to speak with them or the investor who owns my home that we are not entitled to even know who that is anyway I keep getting the runaround they said we could do a short sale but we want to keep our home now why would they do a short sale but not reduce some of the principal and make the home more affordable for us instead they want to forclose or do a 3000 amonth repament plan we are blue collar workers who had a finacial crisis due to my husbands health we have 4 child who dont wat to lose there home it makes me sick when I hear how they are helping home owners when they are really not any I called the local news station channel 3 and they said if I can get enough people to contact them who are dealing with this same company they would like to do a story I think they should be exposed email at madecd6@aol.com