American Servicing Company / loan modification /escrow

[protected]
Page 1 of 1

To whom it may concern:

On May 17, 2010 my loan modification was complete thinking this will get better instead my nightmare you ASC started and we are in August and I’m in still same situation. My letter from you dates [protected] states no contribution yet you take 3 payments applied it towards the contribution never notified us/the customer next thing we know we are past due. I’m look into hiring an attorney or maybe anther avenues to get this resolved as you can see based on the below many phone conversations with ASC did not resolved anything, the only thing I got thru this experience is health issue of stress and hart attack . (Please note that the times and days of the phone conversations are accurate some of the names are misspelled not knowing how to spell the customer service rep names) I’m in the worse situation now then ever and I dot seems to be able to get much help from ASC

The below phone calls is the one’s I placed starting: 10-16-2010 thru [protected]

• 10-16-2009 @ 9:12am –spoke to Dan reference the loan modification status he updated my financials over the phone and was told to fax information required for the loan modifications at [protected] (which I did)

• 11-25-2009 @ 1:07pm spoke to Josh I called to find out status of the loan modification, he told me I need to send a hardship letter and pay stubs again (which I did)

[protected]
Page 1 of 2
Delia Tautan & Ioan Tautan

• 12/22/2009 @ 10:07am spoke to Vanessa she told me the documents I faxed on 12-11 were received and will take a few days before it will get reviewed

I made several calls between April and May – (you can look at you’re computer I have them recorded instead of written down so I did not add the to this letter - My calls were about the payments I made – starting Feb, March, April and May –my payments were take and put towards the contribution when I was told there is no

Page 1 of 3
Delia Tautan & Ioan Tautan

contribution. See letters faxed to you’re office dated and received [protected] @ 10:39am there 2 letters faxed in you’re office that about the payments placed towards the contribution, and to credit back all the late fees and inspections fees the letter included date times and all the people I talked to that told me no contribution.
The 2nd letter that was faxed giving you permission to take money from Escrow to pay June and July payment (the extra money in Escrow was the taxes credit that I called several times was supposed be refund to Country Wide but ASC never did –I had to pay Country Wide myself to keep from my payment going up)

Due to continues problems I start taking notes and recording conversations – see below (you can check you’re computer several calls per week made from April to June (if need it I can provide all the notes (letter was sent to me about the payment reversal saying request dined [protected] letter date)

[protected] @ 2:38pm I spoke to Kim in Escrow Dept- telling her that my payments were misapplied and that need to be revered along with the late fees, she agreed, and also told her I wanted the credit seating in Escrow to go towards my June and July payments, she told once everything is corrected I will be due for August but not to pay until account is fixed, she called customer service while we were on the phone and walked Luanne on how to enter a request to make the correct changes because Luanne did not know – the request was to have 2-12, 3-30, 5-4 & 6-5 payments applied to my account and then take June and July from Escrow.

• 8-2-2010 @ 12:01pm I called and spoke to John he is a manger his phone number [protected] – I was upset and trying to explain my situation and conversations I had on 7-20, and 7-26 he told me he will check and will call back. He did call back on and told me that the letter was sent on 7-23 explaining why payment reversal is denied and transferred me to escrow to find out why June and July payment was not applied from escrow credit – got same response cannot make any changes until loan modification falls off.
Page 1 of 4
Delia Tautan & Ioan Tautan

• 8-6-2010 @ 3:09pm I spoke to Jennie lead supervisors she assure me she would work with loss medications to have the loan modification removed so she can request the changes that were put in on [protected] her number is [protected]

Comments

1st of Sep, 2010

i am going thru the same thing pleace somebody help me!!!

1st of Sep, 2010

i need help i am going thru the same thing