[Resolved] American Red Cross / refused cna testing
My son went to take his CNA skills test at the Sacramento Red Cross location and they told him he could not take it because his "cough sounded contagious". It sounds just like someone who has allergies. He was born at 26 weeks, he has asthma, allergies, and the air is heavy with smoke. He was just at the Dr. and got steroids to help his lungs work, he is not sick. They refused his use of a mask (which is common in nursing if someone IS actually sick) or calling his Dr. to verify. We pay to take these tests and now we will get charged again to reschedule when it is not even his fault? Completely unacceptable.
This has been resolved. It seems that I was probably lied to about the happenings that day. I don't care to dig further into it.
More American Red Cross Complaints & Reviews
- American Red Cross - retaliation & discrimination directed at volunteers 
- American Red Cross - unethical!!! 
- Red Cross Blood Donation Center - unethical behavior
- Red Cross - I have yet to see them help anybody 
- American Red Cross - donations 
- American Red Cross - blood drive st anne’s hospital
- American Red Cross - hurricane harvey denial
- American Red Cross - blood donation
- American Red Cross - red cross "relief"
- Red Cross - death in family