American Red Crossunethical!!!

A Review updated:

Never take the CNA course through the Red Cross. It is a scam! The instructor we have currently, Mrs. Thorton is so mean! Very unprofessional! She yells at the students, pushes them out of her way during the clinical at the nursing home, and does not follow the safety/infection control part which they in force big time!! I thought you were suppose to lead by example!!! The nursing home we are in now which is only 4 days for the clinical, is so nasty! Please don't take the class through Red Cross! They do not provide enough training and the class is $1, 000! Not how I intended to get the training I paid for!

• Di
    Disrespect of the dead Dec 03, 2019

American has been notified repeatedly to case mailing to a dead person.
    They will not stop.
    This is a finable offense and I am notifying the FTC.

• Au
    Augustadonor Sep 22, 2019

I was planning to donate on August 30 or 31 at three o'clock ( it was the only time I could) and when I arrived it was closed at three. This was after months of emails sent to me because of my o blood type.I just want to know why you list the closing time as an available donation time?

• Ji
    Jimmyjames40 Aug 14, 2018

35 sound the alarm tv fire. Ad needs the bee taken off scares the [censored] outta of me i though my apt is really on fire

• St
    StopCallingThisGirl Nov 28, 2009

I thought their classes were free.