American Leisure Club / Unauthorized Charges - FRAUD!!!

Aurora, CO, United States Review updated:
I NEVER authorized American Leisure Club or Easy Saver to deduct charges from my account. I had a $16.95 charged from both companies. I had no idea who these companies were until I researched the scams online. I purchased a skin cream from CELTRX (A scam company also) for $9.95 S&H and I would not be charged anything further if I cancelled in time WITH CELTRX. I cancelled right when I received the cream. The woman I spoke with when I ordered the cream did offer me some other "great" deals and I said NO I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING MORE AND I DON'T WANT TO BE SIGNED UP FOR ANYTHING MORE...Yet I still am having charges deducted from my account. I am completely the Dispute charges right now and will be pursuing legal action!!!

More American Leisure Club Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Jo
  11th of Feb, 2009
If you call and demand a supervizer right way they will let you talk to one, and then u can ask for all your money back the 16.95 and the 1.95 the billed as an activation fee. You have to demand the activation fee and they will have to ask there supervizer but they will do it. I told them i did not athuorize any of this and they are sending the money back to my card.
Ce
  28th of Feb, 2009
I have called after the product was sent and sent it back, I am currently trying to get them to remove all charges that were placed on my account. If you listen to their hold prompt they are poor on their speaking. The woman has an english accent however if they were serious about the email address they would spell this out as the true internet merchants do. why is it they dont let you know that they arent open during the weekends when everyone can contact them.