American Leisure / Fraud and scam

United States Review updated:
4.6

I have no idea from where these companies got my bank account! American Leisure, Home Source and Easy Saver charge my account without my approval. I've not heard of these 'thieves' until I checked my bank statement. It seems that all of the above mention companies operate under the same management, because on my bank statement they have the same PPD ID.

Also, I've noticed that charges to my account by these companies took place after I contacted 'Bargain Network' for information about foreclosure homes. Unfortunately, they charged my account for only $1.95, but I have a very strong feeling that all of this started with the Bargain Network.

I don't know what these companies do, but the government needs to do something to protect the American people from these scums!
Va

Comments

Ka
  5th of Oct, 2008
2 charges for 16.95 areon my account. They are both unauthorized.
Co
  5th of Dec, 2008
A lot of you are saying that you can't get through to anyone when you call the 877 numbers to cancel (877.564.8538/877.844.9554). I did a little research it turns out that they're owned/operated by a company called Encore Marketing International.

So... let's CALL THEM and tell them how big of ### they are for perpetuating these frauds/scams... below is a list of employees and the main number to Encore; if you call a receptionist will put you through to them... CALL THEM NOW IF YOU'RE FURIOUS ABOUT THEM STEALING FROM YOU:

4501 Forbes Blvd

David Gallimore — Executive Vice President, Sales & Marketing
Michael Dubrow — Executive Vice President, Partnership Development
Sondra Diggs — Chief Financial OfficerSondra Diggs — Chief Financial Officer

---------

This is the contact information of the CEO of Encore Marketing who's behind American Leisure and EZ Saver Scams... contact him to let him know how you feel about him cheating you and stealing your money:

Chief Executive Officer

Lanham, MD 20706
USA
Su
  12th of Aug, 2009
taking money off my credit card.
Ja
  20th of Feb, 2010
They did the same to me, But not for $1.95, but for 16.95. I am process of filing a fraud charge.. They are ### of the earth and everyone will know this when iI am through...The.y hit my bank account for months in a row
Ja
  20th of Feb, 2010
I order smoke assian back in July, and anercain liesure tried a saving discount things, at first t thought great, then found it was so differencult you could not even attempt to use it, I cancel this order back in September and they still are charging me 16, 95 a month. So for 5 months they have been hitting my account for 16.95. I want it back... This is such a awful company, Somone should inetigate this.
Nn
  5th of Mar, 2010
To get your money back you have to call these numbers.

For American Leisure & Easy Saver 1-877-564-8538. When you hear the prompt that askes you to hit number 1 to cancel DO NOT HIT 1!!! Wait on the line for a customer service rep. Have your bank statement handy b/c they will lie to you about how many times & how much you have been charged. Tell them you want your money back & you want it back now! I did. That was 2 days ago & my account has already been credited for over $70.00 in charges.

Shop Essentals Plus (it showed up on my statement as Shop Es Plus)... (812) 582-2629 or 1-877-844-9554. Same directions as before.

I'm not sure how to handel the ovedraft fees on my account though. They were over $100.00. Anyone have any ideas on that?

P.S. If anyone needs help getting your money back from these jerks e-mail me. If I can help you I will. These people had me freaking out when I first found out what they had done.
FctionalReality2@yahoo.com ( subject: American Leisure scam)
Ji
  9th of Mar, 2010
I ordered Smoker's Savior then right before I received the charge from smoker savior I received 2 charges from encore marketing for $1 a piece then the next day I received 2 more charges in the amount of $1 a piece from EZ Saver and American leisure. They seem to all start when you order these fake cigarettes. Did this happen to anyone else?
Am
  1st of Sep, 2010
yes my name is AMEENAH DUDLEY they hit my account up three times for 16.95 i am pissed off they better take me the [censor] OFF BEFORE I TALK TO A LAWYER AND TAKE THEM FOR ALL THEY HAVE YOU [censor]ING [censor]ES just took money out how dare you what gives u the right to do that.
  10th of Oct, 2010
u can call toll free no and get full refund of all amount charged
  10th of Oct, 2010
i m working in the customer care dept of EMI
Ma
  27th of Oct, 2010
American Leisure took 16.95 from my Wal Mart Debit card i didnt know anything about this!
Sl
  2nd of Dec, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
American Leisure GB is what it says on my damn statement!!!Who are these people? I noticed the charge after I ordered a verizon phone online. There it sits, a charge for $16.95!!! I never gave anyone permission to do this. This is indeed unlawful and they can definately be charged for fraud. Gosh, this worries me, that someone could obtain bank account information on you (when you don't even know who the [censor] they are and have never had an interaction with them makes it [censor]ing worse!!!) [censor]ing [censor]s!!They got some nerve!!!HUGH. Sorry for the foulness, just noticed the charged on my account a while ago and decided to dig up some dirt on their pitiful, desperate [censor]. I called them and of course they're closed!!Need to go take a damn breather...
Sc
  1st of Feb, 2011
They have been charging my account for $16.95! I never authorized this! They are nothing but theives!!! How do you get your money back?!?!
  19th of May, 2011
Just check my banking statement and was charged 16.95. I don't even know these people and/or how they got my banking information. I'm about to contact the number that is listed 800-444-9800. I'm seriously concerned about them having access without my permission.

Sherry Wright
sherryelle@yahoo.com
Ca
  15th of May, 2012
Same thing is happening to us and we never ordered anything. Our Alaska Airlines Credit Card notified us of a $16.95 charge from American Leisure. What on earth is going on.
An
  12th of Aug, 2013
On June 27, 2013 American Leisure stole $495.00 from my elderly uncle's bank account for a cruise they had attempted to sell him over the phone (he told them NO, he did not want to purchase a trip when they telemarketed him initially). Then, on July 10, 2013 they brazenly stole another $995.00 for the same trip, again I must iterate he told them NO he did not want to purchase their cruise. These people debited his bank account, who knows how they obtained his account number, they are good at what they do, sitting around all day making plans to scam and defraud innocent people out of their hard earned money, obviously these ### have no sense of decency or moral compass. I am phoning the fraud division of the FBI, I will see them in prison; all of them from the top, Stanley PLOTnick (the name certainly fits the man) to the very bottom, Sondra Diggs their financial scammer, she probably figures out how to obtain the banking and CC info and then the others simply sit around all day doing their job...theft. This company will fall and everyone attached to it will go down with the burning ship. This is still America and in America we prosecute thieves and send them to jail where they get to be the main ### for sex deprived murderers. Good luck on that one Mr. PLOTnick.
Ly
  23rd of Oct, 2013
Thank you Lord for this site. I was on this site while my husband was on the phone with them offering the $495 deal for travel. I knew something was up when they insisted on having a CHECK wire and not a credit card. I live by the theory that if it sounds to good to be true, it isn't true.
An
  7th of Jul, 2015
American Leisure Group at (954) 379-2885 in Deerfield Beach Florida is robo calling cell phones constantly and this practice is finable by law and each robo call to a cell phone is worth up to $1500 each. The BBB is not doing anyting about this. The FTC is not doing anything about this. Who in the government is going to stop these fraudsters? Do we have to confront these fraudsters face to face to stop this? We know where they have offices in Deerfield Beach Florida so confronting them would be easy. So much fraud nowadays it is sickening. Southern Florida is known for an enormous amount of "Front" companies robo calling for fraudulent services. The Governor of Florida doesn/t care and maybe he is taking money under the table since he should priortize getting rid of these ### but the Office of the Governor of Florida doesn't care.
Wa
  14th of Jul, 2015
My 78 year old mother purchased a product from NuWave a few years back and little did she know two other companies piggy-backed on that purchase: American Leisure and Easy Saver (rep told me they are memberships to a club for travel discounts). Although they bill $16.95 monthly each and have different contact info, they are the same scam!! In total, they have billed me $1, 050 claiming my mother-who hasn't leisure traveled since 2005-was "offered" these trial memberships and that she was sent a verification email. They couldn't tell me who was the "3rd Party company" she purchased from because they work with several companies. I found out it was NuWave from my credit card company. My mother insists she did not accept any trial memberships because she never signs up for anything she hasn't sought out. Therefore, it was either a box that was pre-check selected or a complete scam. How is this legal?? The EU passed a law making pre-checked option boxes: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-15260748

UPDATE: I went to the NuWave website and when you select to purchase, they make you go through 14 (yes 14!) screens of offers, but in the end a "Precision Cooking Club VIP membership" is tossed in without ever being selected.
Va
  7th of Jun, 2016

American Leisure - Scams
American Leisure
www.americanleisure.com

I am pissed I have not authorized for this company to take money out of my account and never will. Its hard enough in this day to save money I certainly don’t need people just taking my money without my consent and as far as I am concerned it is stealing and they should be stopped and reimburse all money taking with out consent to everyone that it is happening to. For the past three months they have been stealing from me and my husband and I am not sure who they think they are but we never get any information on why they are taking the money they just take it so to us it is a fraud