American Legal Processing Division / Harrassment

Phone: 425-906-5028

I get a call every day or so and sometimes more from weird numbers. There are two call back numbers I have been left is [protected] and [protected] insisting I pay them $600 to pay my loan off that I have and that if not I will be taken to court for thousands or jail. I have tried to ignore it and then today they called my work telling my secretary that I will be going to jail in 3 hours GOOD LUCK!!! and then they hung up. No call back number nothing. She said it was an India type voice and he was screaming into the phone. This is Harassment and totally uncalled for... This needs to stop...

Am

Comments

• Je
      27th of Jan, 2011

I just started receivng calls like that saying i barrowed on a loan and then closed my account I'm tried of getting calls like that and i dont like the fact that some stranger has all my infomation i have been under doctors care and when i told them that they laugh i also told them if this strees causes me to end up back in the hospital i would sue them and the company blaming me for something i did not do these people like to harrass and cause you a headache i wish i knew what to do and how to turn them in i been thinking of fileing a police report if anyone know what i should do please let me know

• Fl
      8th of Feb, 2011

they are no longer using Charles Robinson... They used a Jack Miller Law Firm for me... I actually had an outright yelling screaming match with the CSR that I spoke to THE FIRST TIME (ended up with 4 subsequent calls, arguing and then being hung up on each time!) and they wouldn't give me a corporate number and kept telling me that "only God can help me now..." RIDICULOUS!!! God has nothing to do with my supposedly owing you a debt that I know nothing about! I'm glad I looked up the name they gave me on the last call because I was worried that I would end up owing something that I had no idea that I even owed! its a SCAM!!!