American Income Life / Scam and cheating!
I was an employee of this company who relies on the inexperience of new agents to run this scam on union members and their friends (family). Many of the agents truly believe that they are helping out union members due to the fact that they themselves have been brainwashed. The objective is to get as many sales as possible regardless of what means they need to use. The agents will lie to the union members on the phone in order to book the appointments, and if they miscalculate the costs of a policy, they will simply leave products promised to them off of the policy. Though it is unethical, they will encourage people to drop their other policies for American Incomes more expensive policy. And when they are unsure of facts they make them up, including scaring people into believing that they will not have enough money for burial. The agents also sell products to people without making them aware of the fact that the products will change or drop off at a certain age. And falsely advising them on policies that they are unfamiliar with.
After doing my research I could no longer sell the product. I just wish I could encourage all the union members to be cautious!
More American Income Life Complaints & Reviews
- American Income Life - ail is a fraud! 
- Ail / American Income - Job opportunity scam - beware 
- American Income Life - Fraud & cheating! 
- American Income Life Insurance - Employment scam 
- American Income Life Insurance Company - Ail - Employment danger 
- American Income Life Insurance - illegal working/business practices
- American Income Life Insurance - payment not received
- American Income Life Insurance - recruiting 
- American Income Life Insurance - deceptive hiring practices.
- American Income Life Insurance - Lies, Deception, Lawbreaking