American Home Mortgage / Harassing/Calling 50 times in 1day

Tania Aikman
1216 Majesty terr
Weston, Fl 33327

Harassing/Calling me 50 times in 1 days

My Mortgage Company (American Home Mortgage) calls me everyday of the month over and over. I will talk with a person and tell them I have a grace period which is by 16th of every month, but still get another call from another customer service rep within 5min on the same day after I just spoke with a person before. I have never gone pass 30 days without paying my mortgage. Time is inflexible but I make sure the mortgage get paid every month, I also have other mortgage company and never gotten any phone calls from them before. I honestly think if I am 30 days past due they have the right to call me then, but not before I pay every month. Please don’t call me unless I am 30days past due that what credit card companies does, also I can understand after the grace period. I have this mortgage for 3year and didn’t have any complaints with (Option one). This loan was bought by (American Home Mortgage) and I feel like they are harassing me.

A  11th of Jun, 2011 by
I am getting the same calls! I have never been ONE time late! EVER! I have received calls on my home phone, my cell phone, again on home phone. I tell them, my payment is not late until the 16th and they are harrassing me by calling before then but they just call again anyway! I threatened tonight to call my attorney. OMG we owe the amount of appraisal and therefore cannot refi because we do not have 20% to put down on a house we have owned for 8 years! I am SO sick of this! And they say they are a collection agency! They do not even act like a mortgage Co!