American Home Mortgage Servicing Inc / Violating federal law and state laws

1 CA, United States

My Compliant is with American Home Mortgage Servicing Inc (AHMSI) – customer care department / Home Retention Department – they are unprofessional, and in violation of the new law that just passed in California which placed a moratorium on the foreclosure process and must try to work out a loan modification with its customers. Also AHMIS violating federal law and state law for refusing to provide the investor information. When asked who was the director of Home Retention - AHMSI refused to provide this information - I informed them (AHMSI Rep I.D. Number PTP) that I will file with the (FTC) Federal Trade Commission and the department of Corporations of California and the Better Business Bureau. I then was transferred to a supervisor (I.D. number J2S) who was asked, what was the name of the director of Home Retention Department - he refused to provide this information and requested that I look on their web site, when asked where on their web site supervisor did not know. When I advised him that the information that I was requesting was not on their web site American Home Mortgage Servicing Inc is shielding this information.

Me