American Cash Awardsusing publishers clearing house awards as a front - scam

1/30/17- I got a call from a Tim White stating I have wow 2.5 Million and a new Mercedes C Class with 3 month pd insurance. stated the prize patrol was on there way to my home and gave me claim # for winnings after going on for about 20 min, finally got down to the part where i needed to send 792.87 to Lisa Lopez in Florida for my tax stamp cost since the money was coming from Washington and I lived in Colorado. After talking the the manager Paul, told them I need to research the company and asked again for the name of the company, at that time they gave me American Cash Awards.
THIS IS A SCAM!!!

Hm
Jan 31, 2017

Comments

• Ca
      Mar 29, 2017

I have a considerable amount of money trying to receive 9.5 million and a new BMW automobile. Is there anything I can do to recover my money?

• Le
      Mar 12, 2018

Received a call from Ohio Number [protected] from Scott Myers. Said I won $150, 000 from Readers Digest and wanted me to go to Walmart to get an American Express Prepaid gift card for $125 to cover sipping and handling of fees to receive this cashier check. I have also received several calls including Jamaica, about other awards.