Ameraco / Awful place

I order the Ameraco system in Nov 2008. I have submited many properties for the investors to pick up. Not one of my properites was picked up by the investors. What they tell you on the phone is nothing but a pipe dream.
I contacted the BBB to get my refund from this company. I had tried many times to get my refund from the company they was not willing to refund my money. The best thing you can do is to contact the BBB if you have signed up for Ameraco and they will give you your money back. I wouldnt tell anyone to sign up for this company. They are a fraud.

Donna the support person doesnt understand why the investors dont pick up properties she goes we cant get into the investor heads.

A  29th of Jun, 2009 by
Sorry to hear about your frustration with "Ameraco". Your right about the "pipe dream" that they sell you on. Once again, the issue is about "Investors". They do not have over 10, 000 investors...this is where the "Fraud" comes in. Donna (support team) knows that...her job is to "sugar coat" the problems...I don't know how she can sleep at night !!
N  30th of Jun, 2009 by
Okay, let's cut to the chase. If everything you folks are saying is true, let's have some names...Any takers????? I'm sure Ameraco can post your deals right here for the whole world to see, along with the research they have done as well. Who's first?
A  17th of Aug, 2009 by
N  1st of Oct, 2009 by
Randy Stewart: Not a member of Ameraco
D  10th of Apr, 2010 by    Agree Disagree 0 Votes
This all seems to be a misunderstanding! This system clearly works. First of all AMERACO, Inc has been in business since January of 1990. They do have A- with BBB. Which lets face it...thats remarkable!
No company in the world is going to please everyone. That is simply the price of doing business.
Anyone will tell you that. I have personally worked with this company and SEVERAL of there investors on many deals. Some deals go through, others do not. Their investors want to buy properties that are a good investent's and get atleast a 30% return on their money. No investor is going to buy a bad deal.
The find it and fund course will show you how to under take the assingment of contract along with many tips & strategies. I have completed more than 4 deals in less than 6 months after signing! Now I am partnering with one of thier local investors in my area, and splitting the net profits = 50/50 split. This deal will be closed in just a few day! The work I put into this program has fully paid off. I would prefer to remain annoynomous.
It doesn't seem to me that any of these "complainers" worked the program or utilized at all.
Good luck! I say give the $495. Seems like a fair price to make thousands! Some companies charge much much more, like anywhere from $2995 on up $12, 000 plus! I looked into over 5 of them before deciding to go with them.

Ameraco, Inc. Logo Ameraco, Inc.
P.O. Box 100766