Always Perfect Studios / Stellar customer service

1 108 Alexander AvenueLake Grove, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: (866)454-7555

Below is the email i sent the corporate office after attempting to speak to someone several times. And after loosing my patients, and guess what, i thought i would receive a phone call after this email, but no, i ended up calling them, at least someone responded the phone on that attempt. They said i should receive the order by Thursday 5/22/2008.

I do have to mention that the actual photographer, did a great job, and the pictures were all perfect and exceeded my expectations. But the corporate office is the one that is not so perfect as the name of the business implies.

To anyone in Always Perfect Studio:

"I've been trying to speak to someone to know the status of my LATE order. It has been more than 20 weeks since i placed my order and I'm loosing my patience already. To be exact it has been 32 to 33 weeks since i place my order, that is WHAT??? 12 to 13 weeks late. I've had more than enough patience!!!

First, I received my wallets late (5 months late) when i was supposed to have received them back in October (two weeks after my order). The person that took the order forgot to add the wallets, and you claim in your website that:

"The secret of Always Perfect Studio's success is simple. We believe in providing our clients with the best photography and video, at the best prices, combined with STELLAR CUSTOMER SERVICE. This philosophy has become the hallmark of Always Perfect Studios and has kept our name synonymous with outstanding photography and video."

Yet no one bothered to pick up the phone to confirm if we wanted the wallets, which is of course the most obvious thinking being that there are included in the package. Someone that provides STELLAR CUSTOMER SERVICE would think "Huumm, this customer bought the MOST EXPENSIVE package we have, spent extra $$$$$$ and does not have the wallets in their order, maybe we should call and VERIFY that this correct", that's what you would call STELLAR CUSTOMER SERVICE. And not the way you handle your customers, not returning the call and lying about the order delivery date. Why assume that we did not want the wallets, we are paying for them, so why should we not want them???

I would have never gotten my wallets if i had not called to ask for them. At the same time when i was asking for my wallets, i also inquire about the rest of the order and when it will arrive and i was told that it was three weeks (it had been 20 weeks already when i called) delayed and that i was to expect my order by the beginning of April the latest. What date is today? WELLL IS MAY 19TH, 2008. April is past gone, and I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ORDER. And not only that, no one has taken the STELLAR CUSTOMER SERVICE, to call me and inform me of any other delays, or possible reasons why i have not received my order. Every time i get an update on the status of my order is when i call and demand it.On top of that i called on Friday 5/16/2008, left a message and have not received a call. Again i call today and no one is answering, ARE YOU CLOSED or something? You need to update your website, remove the words STELLAR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

I was so happy with the job that the photographer did at my wedding, but the STELLAR CUSTOMER SERVICE people at the office screw up.

I would like to hear from someone who can really give me STELLAR CUSTOMER SERVICE to tell me about my LATE, really LATE order. Or should i take that back, because maybe no one would call me since that does not exist in that company. Can i please have someone call me, otherwise i will be in the need to take this further.

VERY upset customer..."

At this point i really hope that i get my order this week and that the order is correct. That is what i'm afraid of now, i feel like i can not trust them. They were so quick when billing us the $$$, and so slow to complete the order.

Va

Comments

• Kb
      30th of Mar, 2009

I agree I got married in June of 2008- not only have I not received any return phone calls- but I too cannot get anyone to answer their phone. I am yet to view my photo album layout online. I was promise this 1 month ago... at least your pictures were quality. I was truly unhappy with mine.

GOOD LUCK!

• Ni
      5th of Feb, 2010

Hello all who have been screwed at always perfect studios. I have been nothing but upset and distraut over the fact that they arent answering my phone calls either. I was thinking I was going to have to tell my mother and mother in law that they were never going to receive their albulms because of the fact that they were no phone calls back and the website was no longer working and that they were no longer affliated with Davids bridal. But I do have some good news for all... I was able to get into contact with the head of the vender department, Sabrina of Davids Bridal, she is still in contact with these horrible people every single day and is fighting for all of us that have been screwed I suggest if you havent received your albulms to call her... her phone number is 1800-823-2403 extension 6334 and she was nothing but sweet and so willing to help me. I will be faxing her my contract and order form copy to her personally to be sure I will be getting everything my husband and I paid for. So give her a call because at this point you have nothing to lose.
    Good Luck to all