Ally Bank / Discrmination
In the Late Sixties or early seventies, test was taken to prove how separating one distinct group of people from the other can distort their ability from learning. The test was give to; elementary students, middle student and some adults. The groups were blonde hair blue eyed children and adults along with dark haired dark eyed students and adults. The dark haired children were told that they could not play with the blonde children and the blonde children were told that they were superior to the dark haired children and the were not to communicate with them. At the end of the day, they both were tested and the dark haired children of whom many of them were smarter than their light haired friends, tested poorly. the scene was switched around this time with the dark haired children were the superior ones.
This test was given to the middle schooler and some adults with the same scenario and results.
This lead to my complaint. In your commerical all of them, the first one being with the little blonde haired child and dark haired child. The gentleman asked the dark haired child did she want a pony, and she said "Yes". Then he asked the blonde haired child and she responded the same way the other child did, but, he called out a real pony. The look on the dark haired child face was to familiar to me. Then the other two shows the man (1) inviting the dark haired child to ride a bike, the prohibits her from going outside the measured marks. (2) taking the eggs from the child who find them.
Now, I am not sure what point your bank is trying to make, but I can tell you one thing, it does not invite me, an Afro-American, to open up an account with your bank.
I hope that you would dicontinue these commericals for the good of everyone that watches it. Because it promote one group of people being superior over another.
Thank you for listening.
Rev. Alonzo D. Hart, Jr.
More Ally Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Ally Bank - sanctions fraud 
- Ally Bank - Danger deposits 
- Ally Bank - Lease buy out 
- Ally Bank - TV Commercial 
- Ally Auto Financial Services - Bad Service and Dangerous Web Practices 
- Ally Financial - customer service
- Ally Financial - checking/savings accounts
- Ally Financial - car response tried to get car back but they won't hear me out.
- Ally Financial - unethical behavior, scam, negligence, false information, quality control scam.
- Ally Financial - 3rd party disclosure calls