Allied Universal / Aus.com / former employee

Houston, TX, United States Review updated:

My name is Kiara Harris I was falsely accused of sleeping on the site on 11/27/18' a client said I was asleep from 5:30AM-6:30AM I know this is inaccurate info because a former employee had just left @530 and also I get off @7 so they had no sufficient evidence that the claims stated were true. Also went into office as stated from supervisor Al. Thompson that Mark Brooks wanted me into the office. I came into the office on 11/30/18 around noonish-1:00pm he wasn't in office asked Receptionist when he would be in she stated she didn't know I tried calling Me Brooks no answer even sent text messages as a well as emails no response. I text from a new # he responds then when I state who I was had no response until today 12/12/18' and accused me of not coming into work when I had constantly been trying to reach him and also still has yet to even tell me why I was fired!! I still have my uniform!!

Ki
Dec 13, 2018

Comments

Jun 25, 2019

Mark Brooks was my former supervisor. He is very unprofessional and not Supervisor material. I was the security Supervisor working under his management for 6 months and it was the worst experience in all of my work history. I was told I would be put on another work site after being let go from Dhl then they lied stating that I walked off the job so they wouldn't hve to pay unemployment benefits. I'm still fighting this case because I hve alot of evidence to back me up.