Allied Interstate Collection Agency / continuous calls
I have been receiving these phone calls for the last 2 weeks. A few of them a day. They are from toll free numbers. They call me early in the morning, noon time and late at night. When I answer my phone there is noone there and the line is still open. After a minute it hangs up on me. I have magic jack so it keeps a log of all my calls. One of the features I love about it. So I click on the number and call them back. I get only a recording. Well today the recording that I got gave me another number to call as well. this was a first as all the times before it only told me who they were and to refer to the letter that they sent me. Huh what letter? I have never received any letter from this company only daily phone calls. So I called this number that the recording said to only to find it was a different company. A company by the name of International Masters Publishers. It was their Customer Service line. I actually got to speak to a live person and it was almost as soon as the call went through. Ok was not expecting that one. So while talking to this guy he asked for my name first. Well they had no record of me having an account with them. Ok now why are they calling me. So I give him my phone number. Nope no record on file. So than he proceeds to tell me that maybe they were trying to sell me something. Um I am a residence not a business why would they think that I needed a collection agencies assistance? He could not answer that one.
Ok here is where it started to bother me. He asked me for my Social Security number. Are you insane I am not giving that out. Than he asked me for my address. HMM you have no record of my name or phone number on file, now you want my address. Not going to happen. He than said that they would look into why they are calling me. But he believes that they were having some technical difficulties with the dialing program. HMMM We will see if I get another call tonight or tomorrow.
BTW anyone that is interested in the numbers here they are:
The ones that they were calling me from are:
and the number for the other company that I actually talked to someone is:
More Allied Interstate Collection Agency Complaints & Reviews
- Allied Interstate (866) 578-4773 - Unwarranted Phone Calls 
- Allied Interstate - Unsolicited phone calls 
- Allied Interstate - Continually call my home 
- Allied Interstate - I taught them a lesson 
- Allied Interstate - Multiple calls a day trying to collect a debt that isn't mine
- Allied interstate LLC - Paid them settlement they requested & they harassing me for the original.
- Allied Interstate - Uneducated customer representative 
- Allied Interstate - Found information to fight back 
- Allied Interstate - Harrassment
- Allied Interstate - unwanted phone calls