Allied Interstate Collection Agency / Not the person trying to reach, harassing phone calls
I work for a California county child support office and I have been receiving phone calls from this collection agency and previous ones for approximately 4 years. This is over a phone bill that is for someone I do not know and gave my office number as their contact number. I have explained several times and I guess they think I am lying. I am not the person they are trying to reach and am very upset as I have perfect credit and do not deserve the harassing phone calls. I have requested that they stop yet they do not. The number they leave to call back is [protected].
More Allied Interstate Collection Agency Complaints & Reviews
- Allied Interstate (866) 578-4773 - Unwarranted Phone Calls 
- Allied Interstate - Unsolicited phone calls 
- Allied Interstate - Continually call my home 
- Allied Interstate - I taught them a lesson 
- Allied Interstate - Multiple calls a day trying to collect a debt that isn't mine
- Allied interstate LLC - Paid them settlement they requested & they harassing me for the original.
- Allied Interstate - Uneducated customer representative 
- Allied Interstate - Found information to fight back 
- Allied Interstate - Harrassment
- Allied Interstate Collection Agency - continuous calls