Allied Interstate / Harassing calls
Received calls for several months from Allied Interstate. I Do Not Owe anyone and it appears they are 'fishing or hunting' for some one else. Even returned a call to their 800 number one time and the 'threatening message' was horrendous. Called the State Attorney General's Office, they advised I send a letter advising they must NOT contact this phone number again. Sent letter certified mail, but Allied refused to accept. Again called AG office and they referred me to the FTC. Called and filed a complaint. Everyone must call and file a complaint. [protected]. The more calls to the FTC the better outcome for the consumer.
More Allied Interstate Complaints & Reviews
- Allied Interstate (866) 578-4773 - Unwarranted Phone Calls 
- Allied Interstate - Unsolicited phone calls 
- Allied Interstate - Continually call my home 
- Allied Interstate - I taught them a lesson 
- Allied Interstate - Multiple calls a day trying to collect a debt that isn't mine
- Allied interstate LLC - Paid them settlement they requested & they harassing me for the original.
- Allied Interstate - Uneducated customer representative 
- Allied Interstate - Found information to fight back 
- Allied Interstate - Harrassment
- Allied Interstate Collection Agency - continuous calls