Allied Interstate / Need help!
I received a letter from Allied interstate today saying that I owed $1018.38 I called them and sepnt 15 minutes talking to a guy (going round and round in circles...) and he told me that the debt was a visa credit card from 2001 and he would be able to settle the debt today for $712.00.
I know NOTHING about this debt and have NEVER received anything in the whole 8 years that have passed... He said that if I don't get back to him in 3 days then he will begin to call. There has been nothing on my credit reports about this either!
What do I do??
More Allied Interstate Complaints & Reviews
- Allied Interstate (866) 578-4773 - Unwarranted Phone Calls 
- Allied Interstate - Unsolicited phone calls 
- Allied Interstate - Continually call my home 
- Allied Interstate - I taught them a lesson 
- Allied Interstate - Multiple calls a day trying to collect a debt that isn't mine
- Allied Interstate - Harassing phone calls 
- Allied Interstate - Harassing wrong number calls 
- Allied interstate LLC - Paid them settlement they requested & they harassing me for the original.
- Allied Interstate - Tries to Collect Debts that have been PAID!
- Allied Interstate 866-364-1642 - Harassing calls!