Alienware / high end gaming pc???

1 Miami, FL, United States Review updated:

ALIEWARE: BLOWS

My name is Grant Culbertson. My communication is to inform All of the troubles I have encountered while dealing with the company Alienware.  I purchased an ALX computer for the sole purpose of owning a top of the line gaming computer for over $7, 600.  What I received was a faulty and malfunctioning device. We started having problems from the moment I removed it from the box.  I then contacted the Alienware support staff to solve these problems.  The issues were hardware. They sent me several new pieces of hardware. I even purchased more memory from Alienware in attempt to solve the issues. After I had made over 40 support calls the company finally agreed to have the computer sent back to Alienware to have it repaired.  They took a week to repair the computer and sent it back to me. However, the PC was not fixed. I experienced the same problems as before. More support calls and again the company asked me send to the computer back in to have it repaired a second time.  I told the company that fixing this computer was pointless. It was a lemon.
We requested from Alienware either provide a new computer of equal value or a full refund of the $7, 600 I spent to buy the computer.  The company has sense refused to provide me with a either request and has been very uncooperative, rude, and unprofessional. The first contact person I spoke to was a Verohnika Bau at the phone number [protected] ext. 2016.  Mrs. Bau’s superior’s number is Christian Mayorga at [protected] ext. 2014.  I tried to file a complaint with the company but, was directed back to Mr. Mayorga. His superior algedly is the CEO of the company who can only be reached by E-Mail (ceo@alienware.com).
If there is anyone out there looking to get a high-end gaming computer I would suggest to go anywhere but Alienware.  BEWARE OF ALIENWARE. May I suggest you do an internet search of problems with Alienware BEFORE you purchase any products from this vendor. Now, I am left out to dry after spending over $7, 600, days of time with their technical support/ staff and have no computer.

Comments