ALICOAIR INDIA counter staff abuse words

we flew Air India from jeddah to Hyderabad 280610. We had the worst experienc cause of this we took otha further we will never travel in AIR INDIA and decided that world most unprofessional Air line is AIR INDIA. We encountered rude, ignorant staff who treated us with disrespect abuseing words with my uncle and he an 75 years old. The complain is for counter staff name is faisal and other also abusing both are good for nothing person. Both are shame for the name of humanity.

The proof photos is when we given complain to his supervisor on jeddah airport, he said yes we received lot of complain, his nature is like that only.

Good tip for faisal first become human being then come out from the home for doing job. you are abusing word with uncle, this is your father and mother blunder mistake which not teach you good manner.

More ALICO Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Sh
      Jun 29, 2010
    ALICO - Counter staff abusing word with my uncle
    ALICO
    Saudi Arabia

AIR INIDA Flight from Jeddah to Hyderabad, counter staff absue words with my Uncle. Counter staff name is faisal. when we were complain his supervisor are well know about his bad behaviour.