Alibaba Cameroon / SCAM

BEWARE! ALL CAMEROON SUPPLIERS IN ALIBABA ARE SCAMMERS, THANK GOD I AM THE FIRST TO POST THIS, SORRY FOR CAPS, BECAUSE THEY ARE 99.9% SCAMS, ESPESCIALLY THE CHEMICALS RESEARCH. 0.1% IS WHEN YOU THREATEN TO SUE THEM AND THEY SEND YOU SOME STUFF OUT OF SCARED WITS.

ESPESCIALLY IF THEY ARE ASKING FOR WESTERN UNION PAYMENT ### THEM, THEY ARE A GROUP OF AFRICANS WHO STUDY BASIC COMPUTER SKILLS AND STAYS AT HOME CREATING MULTIPLE ONLINE FREE HEADSHOPS SCAMMING BY THE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS. EVEN CREATING FAKE ACCOUNTS GIVING THEIR OWN STORE 'GOOD' FEEDBACKS.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED DON'T COMPLAINT YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED I ALREADY WARN YA.

Ch

Comments

• Jb
      18th of Nov, 2010

We are making a unique forum where those who have been scammed by Alibaba, GlobalSources, Made-in-China can submit a complain. Apart form that this forum provides free of cost reports, how-tos and a definitive guide to those who are new in the sourcing business. To make this happen we need your assistance. This forum is an initiative taken by the people who have been scammed by these Chinese sites. Please contact us hujelabs[at]gmail.com with a subject "I was scammed".

3rd of Apr, 2011

ALL ABOVE ARE MORE THEN ONE MILLION % RIGHT.

• Su
      8th of Apr, 2011

I did a wire transfer to ANA Chemical Company LTD in Douala, Cameroon for a package and am now being told that it's held at FedEx because I have to pay an $800 security fee, that is supposedly refundable. They will not return my money. What can I do?

9th of Apr, 2011

Hi sues1950,

You are already being scammed. Either you sue them with the help of lawyers, or learn from your lesson. 95% you will not receive any goods.

11th of May, 2011

No wonder people hate ###s. Now I get it.