Alex Williams, Angel Investment Network in Canada and United State / SCAM

MO, United States Review updated:

I responded to an ad on craigslist for a personal assistant and received this email from the person who placed the ad:

Hello,

Thanks for applying for the post, I appreciate it. I received and read your message and it's reasonable and acceptable. So I will give this a go.
I'm looking for someone that can be trusted and reliable, someone with good understanding and working skills.
I'm Alex Williams, 54 yrs of age, I'm a lawyer by profession and I have been pretty successful in a handful of ventures I get involved in. from the Angel Investment Network in Canada and United State to various welfare and community service programs. I most very often get my hands occupied, so it is imperative for me to have a worthy assistant who can monitor and keep me up to date with my activities.
This position is home-based and flexible, working with me is basically about instructions and following them. My only fear is that I may come at you impromptu sometimes, so i need someone who can be able to meet up with my irregular timings.you need to have an active email and phone number..
As my assistant, your activities among other things will include:

*Running personal errands.
*Scheduling programmes, keeping me up to date with them..
*Handling and monitoring some of my financial activities..
*Book keeping i:e keeping proper records of everything .
*Sit for delivery( at your home) or pick items up at nearby post office at your convenience.
*Basic wage is $400 a week .

I'm sure you'll understand I tend to have a very busy schedule at this point as I am presently not in the states.i am currently in Glasgow UK.. I will be back next month.
I think you're the right person for this post, Please note that this position is not office based for now because of my frequent travels and tight schedules. It's a part-time work from home basis and the flexibility means that there will be busier weeks than others. So it's a little difficult judging the exact number of hours you'll be doing per week but definitely wouldn't be more than 15hours weekly If you can manage your time properly, this job gives you some extra while you do something else on the side. As I have said, I'd want us to get a head start with things as soon as possible. I do have a pile up of work and a number of unattended chores which you can immediately assist me with. I hope we can meet up with the workload eventually. Permit me to use this week to test your efficiency and diligence towards all this, also to work out your time schedule and fit it to mine. I really need to find the perfect person for this job and i am confident you can take up the challenges. On the long run we should have a relatively sound working relationship between us.
I'm online most of the time so I prefer we contact each other through E-mails but if there is need for me to call, I will be glad to do that. I am glad you are willing to work with me and i promise to be a good boss. I am also glad on the commitment in working..

I have been checking my files and what i would want you to do for me next week is to run some errands which will include proper record keeping . some funds will be sent to you and i will have a list sent to you, once you received the funds. You will have to create a simple ledger which will state the names of client, services rendered, amount paid, method of payment, and date.

I will like you to get back to me with your contact details such as:
Full Name:
Phone Number:
Occupation:
Sex:
Age:

Once I receive your contact information, I will get back to you with more on the task for this week. Please understand that you will also be paid as well as its important for me to make the necessary steps before i get back from my business trip.
I hope i am clear with that?
Hope to hear from you soon...

Mr. Alex Williams

Comments

Feb 05, 2012

why do you say this is a scam?? I applied and have been excepted for this position.

Feb 05, 2012

Mr Williams his not a scam he once employed me but i traveled that was why he needed someone to take my position. Mr Williams is married and he has children of his, he is a very wealthy man.

Feb 06, 2012

why is this the only complaint anywhere about alex williams if this is a scam

• Li
      Feb 29, 2012

The woman posting this is a deadbeat who owes over $38, 000 in child support and hasn't worked in over 2 years. She is also a child abuser and thinks she is a dominatrix. She is a LYING parasite who uses people to meet her own needs. I hope she is held accountable for the way she lives her sorry life!