AKAI TV / India reached the final, were is my DVD?

1 India Review updated:

I purchased 3 years ago an AKAI TV (29") from Parayil Agency, Trissur. I selected this brand because of the promotion which was there during that period. It was CRICKET WORLD CUP promotion, the salesman showed the printed promotion details it was like" IF INDIA WON THE WORLD CUP, WE GET 1 DVD FREE, IF REACHES IN FINAL WE GET A DVD @ RS.2000/-." Fortunately India arrived at the final. But I din't get a DVD, after 1 year I contacted the dealer, he said it is from the company directly, we don't have anything to do.

Now, my TV got problem, upon the recommendation of dealer I spoke to the service center and they took it thrice and collected about Rs.1000/- for parts and service on different time, at last they concluded the TV lost its picture tupe

In fact, the problem became worst after their repair. The problem was Tv works about 30minutes( now 5 minutes only) clearly after that it cut off and on automatically frequently. My question is if picture tube is weak, TV do this way.

I haven't used this TV much. Please let me know who can help me.

Si

More AKAI TV Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Co
      30th of Oct, 2008

Sounds like a power issue. This seems to happen more though, with lcd tv's, especially the off brand flat panel lcd's

• Ro
      10th of Nov, 2008

I had prchased a AKAI 21" Colour Black Belt TV nearly 7 Years ago.

Now the TV remote control was missing by me.
    I want to puchase a new remote for my TV.
    The model i saw in front panel of the tv is CT-2123.

Please give me the detail of the remote which is suitable for my TV.

Thans & Regards,