Airtel SIM Card / complaint for cancilation of chating serice by service provider

1 India Review updated:

preaid SIM card by AIR TEL tele service used in my mobile. without my request & intimation chatting service is included in the sim card service. This fecility ( Chatting) is not required for me. Inspite off several instructions to customer care and local service center no action has been taken. As this sim is for life time incoming free scheme i am not destroying the SIM and go for new SIM. Even if this complaint also problem is not getting solved I have no option but to go for other service provider.

Please do the needful.

Sarat Kumar Das

Comments

14th of Mar, 2009
    Airtel SIM Card - not working
    Kuwait

my airtel mbl number 9829314074..i m using this card in kuwait international roaming...from past 10 days my sim card is no working please suggest how can i activate my sim card

• Bh
      16th of Feb, 2010
    Airtel SIM Card - not receiving mobile office setting
    goldy00729@rediff.com

i am not receiving mobile office setting for using internet on my mobile . i complaining lot of time to costumer exicative but didn't take action on it.
    my airtel sim no. is 9730008443 & my mobile handset is MAXX'S
    model is MX455. plz take action on it .

• Ni
      30th of Aug, 2011
    Airtel SIM Card - activation of sim
    airtel
    airtel.com

Dear sir,
    i purchase an airtel sim card and submit the required documents yet sim is not activated.
    please activate my sim card(no 8018712707)

• Gh
      10th of Nov, 2011
    Airtel SIM Card - sim card lost
    airtel

Dear Airtel Service Team,

Hi, I am Ghansham Kumar from pune having prepaid connection no 9503901185.I lost my mobile, i want to request the Airtel team to please BLOCK the Sim card.

Thanks & Regards,
    ghansham Kumar
    +91-9552539001

• Bh
      6th of May, 2012

my sim card have been lost plse block my sim card no.80003021725 & my contact no.8290213347

• Um
      8th of Dec, 2013

Hello Sir,

My Name is Mohamed Umar. My Mobile Number is 9994715154. i lost my sim card 6 months before and i tried to get this back again but i couldn't. Please Provide new sim card with same number that i will pay the money for it.

my mail id:abdulumar1988@gmail.com

• La
      2nd of Feb, 2014

my sim is not working bt am recieving calls