Airtel Prepaid Mobile / illegal charging
Airtel continues to harass me ([protected]). Despite my complaints earlier several times, again a service NIGHTLIFEP_1.5 service has been activated without my consent or request and charges deducted from my balance. Strangely enough the enquiry at *121# says that no services are presently activated. BUT the amounts are being deducted.
On my previous complaint, the concerned Nodal Officer had assured me that it would not happen again but the assurance proves to be lie time & again.
I am sure it is happening to thousands of other customers too and the Airtel is making illegal money in millions in this way. I am afraid of recharging my Airtel connection and may shift to other telecom company instead.
I hope the Airtel will stop harassing me and help me in continuing with Airtel.
I request that the amounts deducted be reversed, the defaulting officials be made answerable for the lapse, and my phone should be completely kept out of any such unsolicited value added services. For continuous harassment & Airtel's repeated fraudulent action, Airtel is also liable to pay me suitable amount of compensation .
I have been repeatedly requesting Airtel not to activate VAS without my asking for it, but Airtel gives a damn to my request.
Is there any method, VAS services can be blocked until these are asked for?
S R Garg
More Airtel Prepaid Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Airtel - refund of money through dd 
- Airtel - screw the airtel 
- Airtel - extortion of money
- Airtel Call Home - "india one" is not 1 cent per minute. its a fraud 
- [Resolved] Airtel - high billing on data usage and non information of exceeding account limit