Airtel / Hello Tunesfraud & cheating!

Its for more than 10-15 times i had requested customer care people to remove their advertisement from the hello tune which is set on my number i.e. " if you want to copy hello tune then please press star". When in my billing cycle i am paying rs. 30 for availing hello tune service then why the hell airtel is doing their advertisement from my money.I am paying rs. 30 for the service i had availed not for the advertisement you r doing from my money. If they really want to do advertisement then they would have choosen some other option or else they are paying rs. 15 on customer behalf, why they are cheating customers and doing advertisement from customer's money. And people sitting in customer care service (Abhishek, Ahmed, Khushboo Gupta) are least bothered to help customers and use such a rude language, no one can even think of.
Mr. Mittal, if your employees behaviour will be like this and you had not removed this system of doing advertisemnet from customer's money, your airtel will be no where in the coming time in front of VODAFONE and RELIANCE...

Comments

• So
      Aug 26, 2009

i 100% agree with the complaint i myself a airtel user and i am discontinuing airtel only because of this HELLO TUNE FRAUD, no one from customer care replies...I AM DONE WITH AIRTEL NOW.

SOURABH SHARMA

• Sh
      Nov 22, 2009

Airtel is cheating by providing the user to caller tunes without activating it. On my father’s phone they have activated a Hindi caller tune and I am struggling to de-activate it. I tried many numbers by not works.

It is a type of cheating; I tried following numbers but no luck.

[protected]

It is a new type of business to earn money by cheating the users. I am thinking about the users who are living in rural area. They are even not aware of what are the call centers, customer care etc etc.

• Ra
      Dec 11, 2009

Today I selected a hindi caller tune( Kabhi Kabhi Mere Dil Mein) my mobile [protected] through rediff mobile and I received a mail from rediff mobile that they couldn't set the song but Airtel send me a thank you message and activated the airtel official hellow tune and they deducted Rs.45/ from my balance. I don't want this hell tune this is a clear cheating and fraud from a reputed company.

• Bh
      Dec 18, 2009

please download the video from below link

u can see in video that how AIRTEL troubles its customers by repeatedly sending such kind of messages and because of this i was unable to send messages from my cell phone

• Bh
      Dec 29, 2009

airtel people even got feared and are sending viruses to my yahoo account

• On
      May 29, 2010

complete bull [censor] network..
    my humble request is to remove the crap [censor] advert my heelo tunes..
    and they say their network is availble even in remote villages..now i saw 2 adverts for job alerts..its abt the network coverage and service..but i am in triplicane which is near to the airtelLLLLLLLL office..i dont get more than 30 to 40 signal..if had to talk to someone for 10 mins i have to dial atleast 10 times..were the network disappears after each hello..well its cost me atlaest 20 rupees in place of 10 rs..just saying hello, heloooo helooooo..total crap network and cx service sucks...

• On
      May 29, 2010

i had issues recieving MMS on my mobile ..my friends say that the msg was sent..but i get none of it..Airtel works rapidly fast deducting balance..and never xfrs the mms from sender to reciver..i have checked all my cofiguration..have atleast recived setting for MMs atleats 30 times..it works once in a bluemoon..hope the AIRRRRR doesnt TELLLLLLLLL...may b the msg is carried away in a storm...there is no need for cx care where cx recieve no service..gets hung up everytime ..luckily gets an agent ..who pretends to help and places on hold and disapears..have to keep trying trying and trying ..and explain the same issue to everone like a parrot..nothing else..may be airtel is going to introduce an new scheme compalint voicemail box..pay 50 ps per every complaint and get more storage space(VOICE MAIL STORAGE) just for 10 per mb..

• Ta
      Dec 18, 2010

I have Airtel with my Father and Wife. Airtel is provided caller tunes without activating it. They activate one stupid song on my fathers number and when i complaint for it they told that you only activated it and they are not giving date and time when I SMS them.
    One another funny things they deduct Rs. 15 from my wife’s mobile and send mail that thank you for downloading games from Airtel. Actually my wife have old stuff handset (Black and White) how she can download games on the handset.
    Now I am fadup with Airtel and I am disconnecting Airtel .

tanoj

• Fa
      Oct 28, 2011

sir, i m FAVAS.TP from kerala mob no. [protected]. i select a song via sms (543215) "SAGIYE NINNE KANDA ORU NERAM-SALEEM KODATHUR" bt activated hellotune is totally diffrent. on server ceeing name is same. but song diffrent. my balance detucted Rs.15. i no need to give the money back. but you people please take care this type of mistakes. this will affect your marketing. kindly please beware this type of complaints. kindly do a solution which i above mentioned song. Thank you!!