Airtel / Hello Tunes — fraud & cheating!
Its for more than 10-15 times i had requested customer care people to remove their advertisement from the hello tune which is set on my number i.e. " if you want to copy hello tune then please press star". When in my billing cycle i am paying rs. 30 for availing hello tune service then why the hell airtel is doing their advertisement from my money.I am paying rs. 30 for the service i had availed not for the advertisement you r doing from my money. If they really want to do advertisement then they would have choosen some other option or else they are paying rs. 15 on customer behalf, why they are cheating customers and doing advertisement from customer's money. And people sitting in customer care service (Abhishek, Ahmed, Khushboo Gupta) are least bothered to help customers and use such a rude language, no one can even think of.
Mr. Mittal, if your employees behaviour will be like this and you had not removed this system of doing advertisemnet from customer's money, your airtel will be no where in the coming time in front of VODAFONE and RELIANCE...
More Airtel / Hello Tunes Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Airtel - refund of money through dd 
- Airtel - screw the airtel 
- Airtel - extortion of money
- Airtel Call Home - "india one" is not 1 cent per minute. its a fraud 
- [Resolved] Airtel - high billing on data usage and non information of exceeding account limit