Airtel Dth / online payment done even after 5 hours there is no conformation or booking id provided.

India Review updated:

I paid 1199 Amount for new Airtel DTH connection using Net banking I got Transaction ID from the sales person (Thirupati) who contacted me when I send SMS to 54325.

Following is the email I got before I made the online payment.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for showing interest in Airtel Digital TV. As discussed (Tirupati) please find below the link from where you can make the payment:

Thanks & Regards, Anit.kumar,
Team Leader OpsShell Transource Private Limited(A Vertex Group Company)www.vertexgroup.com 7th Floor,
Tower No. 10, ITC Park, CBD Belapur Station,
Navi Mumbai – 400614, India, mobile no:9920919186E-mail : Anit.[protected]@vertexgroup.co.inWebsite : www.shelltransource.com

After making the Payment I got the Transaction ID([protected]) from him; He told me that I will get Booking id through mail. But till know after 4 hours I didn’t received any communication back from them. When I tried to contact the customer care I am not able to get the right person to get my Booking id. Tech support team (12148) say I need to contact customer support team(12150). They say I need to contact sales and marketing department but I am not able to get them.

I never thought this Poor Customer support will be provided by Airtel Too bad from there end. Please never ever try to get Airtel DTH( The worst customer care I never saw).

Comments

• Su
      7th of May, 2010
    AIR TEL DTH - AIRTEL DTH POOR SERVICE
    AIR TEL DTH
    India

My AIRTEL DTH customer id is 3003865427. While subscribing for the service I was warned about the poor customer service. But foolishly I went ahead and had the DTH installed. After a week, the signal suddenly went off on 02.05.10. The customer service was called and as usual we were asked to check the cable connections etc. After conforming to them that everything is in order, we were told to hold on as the call would be transferred to the technical team. As we were holding on, the call got disconnected. This was repeatededly happening. Finally on 03.05.10, I again rang the customer service and asked them to first log a complaint. Complaint no. 2613376 was logged. However the complaint was not resolved till today when I logged another complaint 2633964 saying that the earlier service request has not been resolved till date.
    Also tried calling the nodal officer on 044 42102783. A message keeps comiing stating that they are busy attending to other custoners and to try later. This either means that there are a lot of complaints or they are just avoiding customer complaints.
    An advice to all out there. Kindly think twice before subscribing to the AIRTEL DTH.