Airasia / poor service and dirty plane on flight

1 Mount Martha, Victoria, Australia

I have just flown from Kyala Lampur to Avalon on 19 January 2019 on the 10.35am flight and the service on the flight was terrible.
We were in a hot seat in the quiet zone, 6A and 6 B. Our rubbish was not collected at the end of the flight, the toilets were not cleaned- I had to ask hostess to clean the toilet, I paid for a meal that took over 45 minutes to arrive and by the time it arrived we were about to land, out bags were meant to be express but did not come off early, staff took a long time to respond to being paged. I spoke to a hostess during the flight and she said they were understated, mind you I noteiced that three staff were working in the ‘flat bed' zone.

I ask that some compensation be paid to us as a result of our experience on the flight.

Julia Young and Amy Chandler

• Updated by Flower flower, Jan 20, 2019

Please ignore my previous complaint. I thought that I was filling out a form for Air Asia and have just discovered that by mistake I t has been posted on this page. I am in the process of having my complaint removed as soon as possible. As previously mentioned please ignore the complaint.

Fl