AirAsia / ak5122
Date: 18th November, 2017
Well up to now I thought Airasia was providing a good service.
That is until my connecting flight from Kuala Lumpur to Kota Kinabalu was delayed from original departure time of 18:55 to 21:20.
What irked me the most is that there are two flights to KK AK 5134, AK5138 leaving 20:00 and 20:50 as scheduled!
Awful attitude of ground staff blaming the weather when that is clearly not the case as the other flights are leaving on time.
Recommend to anyone traveling around Malaysia to consider Malindo Air; fantastic service and great leg room. Not treated like cattle!
More AirAsia Complaints & Reviews
- AirAsia - it's a pain to call airasia 
- Air Asia - buying travel insurance - think again 
- Air Asia - poor customer service 
- Airasia Go Holiday Package - slow refund, bad customer service, low credibility 
- Air Asia - air asia go holiday package 
- AirAsia - refund
- AirAsia - denied boarding from kuala lumpur kul to tehran ika on april 19 - unethical behaviour of the crew!!! 
- AirAsia - missed my connecting flight 
- AirAsia - theft
- Air Asia - tardiness & uninformative