Air Wick - Nature's Collection / Water instead of Airfreshner
I went to Checkers in Norkem park to purchase and AirWick air freshner. To my surprise when I got home I could not smell the scent from the aerosol, and thought maybe i was experiencing some nose problems. i tried it for a couple of day an no scent.
I called their help, early in June to let them know. they took my details, address and telephone numbers, together with the batch number of the Airwick container. i was told that I should expect a voucher in the post within the next two weeks, depending on my postal service. It's now a month and a half and no voucher.
This is such an inconvenience as I had to go a whole month without airfreshner.
More Air Wick - Nature's Collection Complaints & Reviews
- Air Wick, Air Fresheners - Allergic reaction 
- Airwick Plugins Air Freshner - Ruined table 
- Air Wick - 3 Colour Change Black Candle - Exploding candle battery 
- Air Wick - Made me ill
- Air Wick - Dangerous advert
- Air Wick - air wick plug ins
- Air Wick - air wick life scents
- Air Wick - air wick stick fresheners
- Air Wick - air wick automatic spray
- Air Wick - carolina pine scented oil