Air Wick - Nature's Collection / Water instead of Airfreshner

1 Zambia Review updated:

I went to Checkers in Norkem park to purchase and AirWick air freshner. To my surprise when I got home I could not smell the scent from the aerosol, and thought maybe i was experiencing some nose problems. i tried it for a couple of day an no scent.

I called their help, early in June to let them know. they took my details, address and telephone numbers, together with the batch number of the Airwick container. i was told that I should expect a voucher in the post within the next two weeks, depending on my postal service. It's now a month and a half and no voucher.

This is such an inconvenience as I had to go a whole month without airfreshner.

Va

Comments

• Ar
      11th of Sep, 2018
    Air Wick - Automatic Sprayer Freshmatic
    Bronx
    New York

I purchase the automatic sprayer a few days ago and it does not spray even with brand new batteries installed. Please let me know if this product can be returned for a replacement. If you have any questions I can be reached at 646-209-4376

Sincerely,

Arlene Cruz

11th of Sep, 2018
    Air Wick - Airlock plug ins
    Pueblo
    Colorado

I also set the airwick on my dresser and it leaked and ruined my cheery wood dresser I supplied a photo of the damage it did, if there was a way to take it off or you have suggestions I would appreciate if you responded to me the dresser is not very old.

• Sh
      21st of Oct, 2018
    Air wick pure - Air wick Pure air freshener
    United Kingdom

I always usually buy this air freshener sprays normal for a couple of days and the air freshener is still full but the spray is only spraying out a little bit now I can't use the air freshener at all

14th of Nov, 2018