Air Jamaica / disrespectful encounter with air jamaica representative

1 145-17 linden blvdqueens ny, NY, United States
Phone: 718-322-1410

Air Jamaica called saying that flight 014 would be delayed until 6:15 the day of 8/7/08. I arrived at the air port stayed in the line and waited to be called. Some how another carrier was about to take over the counter. Ms. Yates who was an attendant began to pseak to me the customer in a manner of disgust, sacrazim could be heard in the tone of her voice. she asked me the child's name, i told her ask the child since he is 12 years old. Man! she went off. I asked her, why are you behaving like a pig, she turned to me and responded" you are the pig, that i am full of ###". not done yet, she asked me for a piece of paper, never waited until i gave it to her, she grabbed the paper from my hand, every thing from my hand fell on the floor. she refused to take them up. I asked her for her name, told her that i will make a report, she said i dont care go makeit. i told her the camera is there and can be viewed. it was after the incoming flight supervisor alerted he that she backed off. i am suggesting that she completes a course in public relations. a male supervisor was there, not sure if he had sopken to her about her repugnant behavior. certainly we do not need these types of behavior nor representative for our country and industry.
secondly, Air Jamaica further delayed the flight, grounged at JFK no one bother to call to say that my 12 year old was still in NY. Every one in Jamaica were running around like chicken withou a head. Only for some one to make a call for the purpose of communication between the tow countries, and for those picking up the child at the air port. Poor boy did not get home until 2:30Am. Very nice Air Jamaica, any way i will still continue to support my country. Thansk for being so rude and so nice.