Air Jamaica / I will never fly Air Jamaica again
We had reservations for a flight from BWI to Montego Bay for our sons wedding. I called & the flight was to leave 8:30am as scheduled. We sat on the plane for over three hours and then told to get off the plane and wait for instructions.
Then we were informed we would not fly out till the next morning. We missed our son’s rehearsal party and Air Jamaica refused to compensate us for the three rooms at Sandals for the night we lost. We were out over $1500.00. The airline employees acted as if they could care less.
I will never fly Air Jamaica again. Since then I have heard many many complaints of this nature about Air Jamaica.
More Air Jamaica Complaints & Reviews
- Air Jamaica - Air Jamaica confirmed almost every bad thing we had heard 
- Air Jamaica - inconsiderate, arrogant 
- Air Jamaica - Getting unloaded from an Air Jamaica Aircraft – My experience, the drama, and the troubles
- Air Jamaica - Lack of crew training!
- Air Jamaica - disrespectful encounter with air jamaica representative
- Air Jamaica - They are incompetent, idiots
- Air Jamaica - Worst airlines
- Air Jamaica - Ruined Vacation