Air Jamaica / I will never fly Air Jamaica again

We had reservations for a flight from BWI to Montego Bay for our sons wedding. I called & the flight was to leave 8:30am as scheduled. We sat on the plane for over three hours and then told to get off the plane and wait for instructions.

Then we were informed we would not fly out till the next morning. We missed our son’s rehearsal party and Air Jamaica refused to compensate us for the three rooms at Sandals for the night we lost. We were out over $1500.00. The airline employees acted as if they could care less.

I will never fly Air Jamaica again. Since then I have heard many many complaints of this nature about Air Jamaica.

Va

Comments

• As
      29th of Sep, 2008

I am a born Jamaican and I am incredibly ashamed of those ###...those so-called "Jamiacans" that are employed by Air Jamiaca. I suspect it is the same s.o.b's that are killing their one another that are now employed by air Jamaica. They are worthless and behavior

Unu too dyam renk...unu fi learn how fi respect yu owna people dem. A nuh fi wi fault we gone a farin fi betta wi self aaan wi couountry...wah mek unu haffi galang so eeeh? Dyam fiasty. Unu fi guh...